Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they already have one person to do Elza voice. Or that is what i understood when we discussed voice acting some pages ago.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Ah ok, well in that case hopefully they found someone who at least sounds like her placeholder voice from that one video. While not the best actress I liked the tone of her voice.

Comment

• I already have some new samples recorded for Leon, Elza is next. Can't really use Complete Disc samples, they are too poor and wouldn't integrate one bit with fully voiced cutscenes recorded from scratch by the new voice actors. Better redo the whole thing for consistency.
        Last edited by Gemini; 11-17-2015, 08:01 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Just glad we won't have to hear Claire or Jill everytime we get attacked, that would ruin the immersion XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Family and work happened (well, that's what is happening now, before that it was just World of Warcraft) ;D

Double Posting is a problem with the quick reply function. Not sure why it does that every now and then. Hopefully gonna fix that when I get around to installing VB5 (Yeah. That's happening!)
            i understand, i hope he can come back and say hello sometimes, i think that work and family take a lot of time but there must be time too for our hobbies aswell so i hope he can take that time and enjoy, thanks carnivol for clearing this doubt. you too have been in this community since a long time right? its nice seeing a strong community like this.

i have curiosity about newsbot because he know so much of some prototypes of resident evil like resident evil 4 i wonder if he worked for capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
              i have curiosity about newsbot because he know so much of some prototypes of resident evil like resident evil 4 i wonder if he worked for capcom.
              I didn't (and don't) haha. We've just been lucky.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                I didn't (and don't) haha. We've just been lucky.
                Thy cunt agent has spoken.....

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

It looks like those from IG meet Capcom. ''additions that we're sure will satisfy both old and new fans of this saga'' sounds scary to me

Comment

• I still find funny how they never clearly say "we didn't get a job guys, we aren't even remotely involved" and yet it's all there. Aw, the joy of misleading communication to keep a fanbase either 'happy' or completely clueless during a wait that will never be fullfilled.

Comment

• Hows the bug and Glitch removing going Gemini ? any big hurdles ? or easy to fix ?

Comment

• First week of testing highlighted quite a number of glitches, which were fixed already. Most of them were logic bugs, minor mistakes, or unbalanced courses. I'm still going through a few random issues, but more or less testing has been fruiting quite well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                          https://www.facebook.com/residentevi...62902343730652

It looks like those from IG meet Capcom. ''additions that we're sure will satisfy both old and new fans of this saga'' sounds scary to me
                          Funny how there is literally NOTHING about IG working on the remake like all these idiots on the internet claimed was gonna happen....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            Funny how there is literally NOTHING about IG working on the remake like all these idiots on the internet claimed was gonna happen....
                            Yeah, they only meet them to look nice at fanbase eyes and do like they hear their ideas. But im still worried about pleasing ratkids..err new fans^^U

Back on topic, im glad everything is going well with bug fixing

Comment

• A quick update (Twitter is limited for mildly articulated posts). Some good news and some kinda bad news.

Let's start with the very good one: I was finally able to make the full game run on my modded console, from start to end. There was this bug that kept the coliseum from not booting on a PSX, even if it was working fine on my PS2. Apparently some crappy problem with the GTE enabler function in the main task, which causes it to get stuck under certain conditions. No crashes that I could notice, even if some testers noticed it would give a black screen on emulators after long plays (around one and a half hour) when you access the menu or mess around in the gallery. I played the whole thing in almost every course and difficulty, got a few S and A rankings, then turned it off in satisfaction.

The kinda bad news: those black discs I'm using for tests are not the best in terms of quality (the brand is Plasmon, yuck). I had to recalibrate my laser to make them work on my old console, otherwise they'd spin like crazy and end up locking the game almost instantly at boot. Apparently the PS2 (and possibly the PS3) doesn't seem to mind these media at all, they read fast and with good rates, same as pressed originals. Anyways, I'm considering the possibility of using Ritek or DigitalStor discs (A quality) to make physical copies for consoles with weak lasers. Ritek are available either as silver-top thermal printable or white-top inkjet label. I suppose silver-top are more interesting to have, since Sony originals were also thermal printed with the silver surface used to "paint" some parts of the disc top.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 11-24-2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• did you say..... full game?

Comment

Working...
                                X