Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit, I was a little worried that Squeeze Bomb might feel "off" compared to Capcom's original engine, but that's not the case.
    I'm surprised how smooth everything runs and if I didn't know better, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two engines while playing the game.

You really did a fine job there, Gemini.

Anyways, I'm having a lot of fun with the coliseum mode, the Lickers kick ass and the new camera and the radar are awesome!

The only thing I don't like is that the item subscreen cursor always defaults to the Map/Item/File/Exit menu instead of the item slots.
    For quick switching between weapons I'd prefer to have the cursor highlight the 1st item slot instead, but that's really minor and probably just a personal preference of mine.
    Last edited by Upaluppa; 12-10-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• That's one small step for a fan, one giant leap for fankind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
        Hahahaha getting S rank is a bit frustrating

Edit: Too much frustrating...
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]10081[/ATTACH]
        Faster, faster!

The trick is pretty much: find best weapon for each enemy type, spam like hell.

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
        The only thing I don't like is that the item subscreen cursor always defaults to the Map/Item/File/Exit menu instead of the item slots.
        For quick switching between weapons I'd prefer to have the cursor highlight the 1st item slot instead, but that's really minor and probably just a personal preference of mine.
        I did think of having the item list as the main screen, but that pretty much means having a way to bring up the panel for other options.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Don't spoil the code for everyone.

Comment

• Wtf? i just put that on spoiler and now i cant even delete the message?!
            Last edited by Unmasked; 12-10-2015, 02:03 PM.
            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Looks like it's deleted. Forum bug, maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Nope, just vanilla ISO. You can convert it with PopstationGUI, it works fine on a PSP. Just give it the Dino Crisis 2 ID and you're ready to go.

Much appreciated, Shey will be glad to hear that.
                thanks for the tip sir

will do so

much thanks for the release as well ;)

Comment

• Problem Solved and message deleted. I dont know why the spoiler didn't worked but i hope not much people got spoiled. Sorry dudes, that wasn't intended. Enjoy the demo!
                  ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
                    While you wait,check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALVsUNW3BVU xD
                    Glorious, bugs pleases me more than the game itself.

Comment

• is this the first ps1 game made by fans ? or have other fan made ps1 games been made to this extent ? I don't mean hacks that change fonts or 3d models I'm mean a game built from the ground up.

Comment

• I believe the only other game that gets this close is Roll Boss Rush.

Comment

• The demo runs beautifully on psp 1000 with cfw. I couldn't wait to download it. If you like Gemini I could upload the eboot as another form to download to add to your links.

Comment

• Nah, I rather leave people to make the conversion themselves. The ISO is good enough to make an eboot, there's no need to make those, especially if I decide to make new revisions. The net would be bloated with 1.0 eboots.

Comment

• True. You mentioned making revisions to your demo. What fixes or additions did you have mind? You don't need to mention any spoilers.

Comment

• For now nothing. If either a fatal bug (crash) or annoying issue ever appears, I'll be making a fixed version. Solid found quite a ton during his testing, so there may be some more hidden. Another thing that I might do could be slight balance fixes, but from what I could see the game seems to be fairly easy once you grasp exactly how it works.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 12-10-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X