Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
    In my opinion Shey is a really good voice actor,glad that Gemini choosed him.
    can frined make pacchi for elsa in sailor fuki to shoot mikuru beam

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
      can frined make pacchi for elsa in sailor fuki to shoot mikuru beam
      no pacchi sorry friend pacchi is in another uruguay cave
      I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
        As someone who has been working with voice actors online since 2005...I see no issues with the Leon we got. He's not meant to be a sound alike nor should he, different Leon..different game. I had no issues with his acting nor the quality of the recordings, sounds crystal clear on my HD tv and headphones so I dunno what people are on about..as usual.
        Exactly. People also need to realize that he is working in PS1 hardware, so the compression for audio will obviously be alot lower quality compared to your standard 16/32 bit wavs or 320kbps MP3's that most people are accustomed to. Even the PC version of RE1 had 176kbps wav's for the audio, which included the voice audio, and it sounded just fine. People shouldn't be expecting ultra HD 5.1 or 7.1 audio on PS1 hardware...

But overall the audio sounds fine and equivalent to what'd you would expect it to sound like for a game you might suspect released in the late 90's. It still sounds crystal clear on my end as well.

Comment

• At least now we know there's no room for improvement in terms of voice acting coming from you know who. Good to know there's a volume slider to fix that particular issue.

Comment

• No need to be a dick about the matter though. You don't like the acting, we get it, but lets see you do better if you dislike it so much.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

no pacchi sorry friend pacchi is in another uruguay cave
              So, no more empty low quality rooms? F**ck you dudes. Those rooms are my reason to live...

Last edited by Unmasked; 12-12-2015, 09:27 PM.
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                So, no more empty low quality rooms? F**ck you dudes. Those rooms are my reason to live...

Biooooooty is for you then dawg loool :S

Comment

• Anyone expecting AAA voice acting in a game that never had any are delusional.
                  If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    but lets see you do better if you dislike it so much.
                    No, that's the whole point, I don't pretend to be a voice actor. No need to be a professional cook to determine if a dish is good or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                      As someone who has been working with voice actors online since 2005...
                      You used to be on the Voice Acting Alliance, right? I think I remember you.

Comment

• Too me it mainly boils down to the accent. It doesn't sound American, it sounds foreign, like British.

Comment

• That's right, and the original original Leon was obviously another Canadian va. Since Capcom used a canadian va agency for Re2.
                          Maybe the vocal range matches the original person, but the accent isn't quite right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                            That's right, and the original original Leon was obviously another Canadian va. Since Capcom used a canadian va agency for Re2.
                            Maybe the vocal range matches the original person, but the accent isn't quite right.
                            Congratulations, you unlocked the page number 1000. Nothing happened...

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                              Biooooooty is for you then dawg loool :S
                              Antibiotycs :S
                              I miss the old times.

Comment

Antibiotycs :S
                                Empty your room, be formless, unestable, like pacchi...

Comment

Working...
                                X