Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Popstation GUI + Dino Crisis 2 ID and you're ready to go. Since this isn't the first time somebody's asked for an eboot, I may just as well create one at some point, with instruction booklet and boot pictures included.
    That would be much appreciated!
    Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• So it comes to 1000 pages... Not enough for such remarkable work team IGAS is doing

Comment

• Pop Station? What about a PCP Station?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
          Pop Station? What about a PCP Station?

Perfect way to kick off the thousandth page. Let us not forget the amazing Battman and the glorious PX-3600:

Click image for larger version

Name:	battman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	404779

Click image for larger version

Name:	fake-console.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	404780

Comment

• For whatever reason, I can not get this to run on my modded slim PS2 or modded PS1. It works perfectly fine on my Magic 4 modded V7 PS2 though. On the PS1 and slim PS2, it will load, but will be choppy and unresponsive. If I toss the disc in my V7 PS2, it works perfectly fine...
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• For whatever reason I can not edit my posts, so here's something I figured out. There seems to be a bug when using a PS1 Dual Shock controller. The game will load super laggy and unresponsive, but when I push the analog button on the controller and enable the analog sticks, the lag completely disappears. When I use a Dual Shock 2 controller, I get no issues at all (even without the analog button being activated). So I don't know if it's a glitch or what, but this happens on my slim PS2 and PS1.

Any thoughts Gemini?
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• What do you mean exactly with choppy and unresponsive? Like barely loading the game? I made tests on my PSX, a friend's PSone, and my PS2, with multiple controllers (standard and Dual Shock 1/2). I couldn't trigger any sort of lag, so I'm not quite sure about the issue there.
                Last edited by Gemini; 12-13-2015, 08:47 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  Perfect way to kick off the thousandth page. Let us not forget the amazing Battman and the glorious PX-3600:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10084[/ATTACH]
                  Oh man, that Battman system looks so cringe worthy. I bet it's one of those overpriced consoles that merely emulate a single game; Batman Forever, and probably doesn't even work properly at that.

Comment

• Gemini,

The game will load but will be stuttering like watching a video buffer or skip. This only happens when I use a Dual Shock 1 controller, but Dual Shock 2 controllers work fine. I know the controllers shouldn't effect the game this way, but they do. The controls will be unresponsive, game will hang up and slow down, sounds cuts out. As soon as I push the Analog button on the controller to enable the two sticks, these issues go away. The controller works fine on every other game though, so it's not the controller.

It's like the game is perhaps failing to recognize the controller? Doesn't explain how the game will freeze for several seconds at a time, then when I push the button everything works just fine.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If the controller fails to be recognized, the game either locks in place waiting for you to plug another one or doesn't catch and carries on as normal (enabling and disabling the analog mode has a brief lock in place because of that). I'm not sure what is causing the lag with your controllers, but that's definitively not how the game behaves in my tests; it should freeze in place with the music going, not lag. Even classic controllers with no analog sticks are recognized normally.

Also a brief note: Dual Shock being version 1 or 2 makes no difference to a PSX, they both behave the same and are recognized with an identical ID.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 12-14-2015, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                        You used to be on the Voice Acting Alliance, right? I think I remember you.
                        Mhm way way way back in the day, we have our own site for voice acting now

Comment

• Speaking of voice acting, I think I will post something about auditions some time soon. The more external help this gets, the merrier for everyone and the project.

Comment

• Now that is something I'm looking forward to, got a few people who have wanted to audition.

Comment

• 1000 Pages, what a long way this project has come! From just a couple of bare-bones images to this. The thread might not get as much attention as it used to, but I'm sure the hype for many is still as insane as always. I'm yet to play the coliseum demo - but can hopefully play it tomorrow.

Comment

• Not sure if it's been mentioned but when I was playing as Elza and using her Umbrella armor skin I noticed after I ran out of normal Grenade rounds and ammo said 0 I still could fire the grenades so basically infinite ammo.

Comment

Working...
                                X