Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And some people are still waiting for more MZD Patches? Gemini, this is awesome really, a good start for 2016.

By the way, you removed the holding gun animation?
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
      And some people are still waiting for more MZD Patches? Gemini, this is awesome really, a good start for 2016.

By the way, you removed the holding gun animation?
      Elza got tired of being a Praying Mantis.
      Actually no,they aren't removed,stop the video at 0:14.
      Last edited by SolidSnake11; 01-03-2016, 08:03 AM.
      I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
        Elza got tired of being a Praying Mantis.
        Actually no,they aren't removed,stop the video at 0:14.
        Cool, i saw it better now. PS: Pray for MZD
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• This project is looking even better than I ever imagined. Words can't express how excited I am that we'll finally be able to play 1.5 in the not-so-distant future.

Comment

• I'm just happy some of the older rooms got a bit more polished xD cannot wait to play this bug free...and actually be able to save lmao

Comment

• The improvements over MZD are rediculous!

Comment

• Hopefully the original walking animations come back. It was a very distinguishing feature. Or at least an optional patch at release.
                Its nice, I see dem new cracks in the cell walls. I guess no blue floor for the conference room after all? Something seems strange in that room.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                  Hopefully the original walking animations come back. It was a very distinguishing feature. Or at least an optional patch at release.
                  Its nice, I see dem new cracks in the cell walls. I guess no blue floor for the conference room after all? Something seems strange in that room.
                  I know what your saying.. I paused the video and stared at it for ages - I can't put my finger on it.
                  Maybe its just the angle of the camera or something? The other angle looks completely fine (the first in the video) so I guess its just because the camera is aiming downwards at an angle. I still think Elza and everything else in terms of characters and enemies need to be just that little bit bigger? Look at this image for example..
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.png
Views:	1
Size:	202.0 KB
ID:	404781

I do however, think the tiled floor looks weird for a conference room? I know the old images were low quality and blue-ish - but maybe IGAS could add keep the greyish colour, but add carpet into the first half of the room.. and maybe keep those tiles for the kitchen area at the side? Just an idea.

Awesome trailer guys, nice to see the improved rooms - though I'm not a fan of the cracks in the cells - they look too flat and almost drawn on (they don't look 3D as the rest of the render does)

I'm kind of glad the 1.5 gun holding animations have been altered too. They were kind of glitchy in 1.5 - whereas Zero and REmake did it better because it was fluid.
                  Nice to see they still hold them while standing still anyway

And of course, no matter what my opinions - I'll still play this game and love it no matter what - because its 1.5.
                  I mean, RE2 and 3 had little things like this that people notice and pick at - but people still adore them all the same
                  Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-04-2016, 04:35 AM.
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The floor/carpet debate was settled a few years (hundreds of pages ago in this thread) ago.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I thought they would update the lightning, this particular kind of lamp has a rather bland look. The detention cells backgrounds look really good. I still hope there will be an option to use retail animations.

Comment

• The two sconce lamps on either side of the main doors should project lighting upwards onto the walls, with shadows underneath them, as seen in the Inflames images. I'm not sure why IGAS did not recreate this lighting effect.

Comment

• What are the two white dots on the table?
                          Last edited by Mikhail; 01-04-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                            What are the two white dots on the table?
                            They are reflections from the ceiling lamps hanging above. You can see one of the reflections in the original Inflames photograph as well.
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-04-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Ugh here come the picky people lol.
                              the lighting is off , the floor looks odd , needs carpet , this method would suit it better , then you get the other people that say "I Know what I'm talking about about I was a lighting engineer for over 10 years" lol.
                              Or "I worked with lighting software so I know what I'm talking about" , or the "I am a game designer and over been for many years".

Please Be aware that :

1) there will be slight and minor differences and to never try to 100% compare the two.
                              2) maybe just maybe they have not finished every detail in these rooms yet.
                              3) And you can't please everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                                Ugh here come the picky people lol.
                                the lighting is off , the floor looks odd , needs carpet , this method would suit it better , then you get the other people that say "I Know what I'm talking about about I was a lighting engineer for over 10 years" lol.
                                Or "I worked with lighting software so I know what I'm talking about" , or the "I am a game designer and over been for many years".

Please Be aware that :

1) there will be slight and minor differences and to never try to 100% compare the two.
                                2) maybe just maybe they have not finished every detail in these rooms yet.
                                3) And you can't please everyone.
                                Somehow I doubt that a thread full of ass-kissing (or silence) helps them as much as supportive and knowledgeable fans giving positive critiques of their work. I'm sure, given that they are THE experts, that most of the suggestions had already been considered long before any of us put them forth. However, on several occasions, proposals put forth in this thread have been integrated into the project.

Comment

Working...
                                X