Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else heard anything back from this person with the 80%(?) build?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
      Has anyone else heard anything back from this person with the 80%(?) build?
      I wonder if it'll ever surface. Would be cool to compare IGAS and Gemini's work to the real thing... Though in the end the former's work will be a more complete experience.

Well who knows... A new year, a new adventure.

Comment

• Its possible for it to surface when the project nears completion. Who knows, maybe when that surfaces those assets could jump on to Geminis engine creating a more or less "pure" build. Take into account that vanillas engine is buggy as heck.

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
          I wonder if it'll ever surface. Would be cool to compare IGAS and Gemini's work to the real thing... Though in the end the former's work will be a more complete experience.

Well who knows... A new year, a new adventure.
          I think they would each have their own unique experience. I would never ride on the hope that we'll ever see the "80%" build again, but it's entirely possible.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
          Its possible for it to surface when the project nears completion. Who knows, maybe when that surfaces those assets could jump on to Geminis engine creating a more or less "pure" build. Take into account that vanillas engine is buggy as heck.
          Haha, if only that could happen. That's true but I do wonder if Capcom could have made any improvements to the engine after the "40%" build.

I haven't tried the Battle Colosseum because it doesn't interest me, but I'll be looking forward to seeing what IGAS's 1.5 is like, whenever that day may come. To those who are nitpicking the details of IGAS's backgrounds, I do agree on some points, but it's pointless to bring them up. Because a.) they're not gonna change it, and b.) people are gonna bitch at you for nitpicking. It's their project, not a community project. Whether or not that's a good thing is debatable.

Comment

• Renard, what person do you mean with the 80% build?
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I would play the Battle Coliseum if I could get an emulator to function correctly on Windows 10.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                Renard, what person do you mean with the 80% build?
                The dude who was PMing people on here saying he has a more complete build.

Comment

• Ah, never heard about that. Well I have no suspicious PM's at all.

I am still hunting 1.5, just like R.Mandel. At this point I am sure the 80% build is in either a collectors vault, or in CAPCOM's hands. Maybe one day it'll surface, but for now we'll have to rely on Loboto/IGAS.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Great to see this forum quite active again! As for more complete build guy? Could be more attention craving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Could be more attention craving.
                      I think the same. I know some people has a more complete build but they dont go sending PM to everyone saying ''Hey look, i have a more complete build ñeeeee''.

Also, the possibilities of getting our hands on more builds were reduced when someone scared collectors with his stupid patches and the colvin shit. So thank them for that.

Im sure this also afected to the IGAS project in terms on getting info and sources from later builds.
                      Last edited by Unmasked; 01-13-2016, 01:24 AM.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        That's the point, we're talking about style choices. You don't need to make things up when you already have a design canva for the base game, a known esthetic. I bet everything you want Capcom would have used a similar style between those two sets of stairs, and wouldn't have used some kind of strange design just for the sake of making something different.

I don't think the game needs some kind of personnal design touch when there is really no need to do that. Maybe it's nitpicking, maybe not. But when it comes to immersion, I think it's a pretty big deal. It contributes to the overall identity of the game. An ugly and bland looking set of stairs probably fits much better with the overall aesthetic of the game.
                        People seem to forget how poorly the geography was in RE2. A ramp that leads up to the Marvin room door in the main lobby, yet you can take the path leading from the double doors, the ground floor level is exactly level to where it initially led from the lobby. A simple set of stairs leading down from after the main Marvin door (from the lobby) could have fixed this geography error. There is otherwise no indication of the floor being raised a few levels when you enter from the back door...
                        Last edited by VirusPunk; 01-13-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                          People seem to forget how poorly the geography was in RE2. A ramp that leads up to the Marvin room door in the main lobby, yet you can take the path leading from the double doors, the ground floor level is exactly level to where it initially led from the lobby. A simple set of stairs leading down from after the main Marvin door (from the lobby) could have fixed this geography error. There is otherwise no indication of the floor being raised a few levels when you enter from the back door...
                          Good point.. not to mention the differences that were made in RE3 (which is set prior to RE2) such as Nemesis breaking the window downstairs - yet it is magically unbroken in RE2 (as it was obviously made first)

One funny thing I found was in Darkside Chronicles (it may be in RE2 too but I never checked) when going into Birkin's main laboratory - look at the signs on the left hand side of the door.. it reads more like LAVATORY instead of LABORATORY!!
                          Clearly its a typo and doesn't actually say that, but it is still pretty funny at first glance if noticed. LOL

"I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I wonder if you can read it better in the HD version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              Great to see this forum quite active again! As for more complete build guy? Could be more attention craving.
                              That's what I was thinking. Why he would need such attention is another question though.

Comment

• Nobody will ever get the 72% build.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X