Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    I really don't hope some RE2 enemies get copy/pasted into 1.5. It's damn cool to see it , but it doesn't fit with what we've seen from screenshots and concept art.

I'm sure that Super Tyrant is just a test. I noticed the background has also been remade. Looks nearly the same as what's in the vanilla version.
    Seconded. The 1.5 zombies look way cooler than the retail RE2 ones. Hoping the RE2 zombies are just temporary placeholders.

Comment

• I've been itching to play this game for ages. I hope it gets released soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
        Seconded. The 1.5 zombies look way cooler than the retail RE2 ones. Hoping the RE2 zombies are just temporary placeholders.
        not to mention 1.5 Leon animations(removed) and the legendary marvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
          Gemini said in one video that they are there for test only.
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
            not to mention 1.5 Leon animations(removed) and the legendary marvin.
            The reason why Gemini removed the 1.5 animations,is because they are terrible,that's why.
            Last edited by SolidSnake11; 07-05-2016, 08:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to put comma.
            I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
              The reason why Gemini removed the 1.5 animations,is because they are terrible,that's why.
              In my very personal opinion, they are beyond great, they are wonderful.

Comment

• The only cool animation is when the characters hold their guns as the modern RE's. The runing animation and when you use stairs is crappy as fuck. But this is a Prototype so i cant blame about nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  In my very personal opinion, they are beyond great, they are wonderful.
                  How can they be wonderful ? :O They are so dull and unfinished,Leon runs like he's got something in his glory hole.....They are bad even for 1996 standards
                  I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
                    How can they be wonderful ? :O They are so dull and unfinished,Leon runs like he's got something in his glory hole.....They are bad even for 1996 standards
                    1.5 had the right idea with the pistol animations. They were just seamed together poorly, as in no linking at all.

Comment

• I think those animations look bad with ps1 graphics. theres a reason retail was the way it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        I think those animations look bad with ps1 graphics. theres a reason retail was the way it is
                        Graphics have nothing to do with it,they are just bad.
                        I miss the old times.

Comment

• I'm talking about the handgun animations

Comment

• Leon runs a bit goofy in 1.5, but I like the handgun and shotgun animations from 1.5 more. The stair climbing is the only ones that truly bug me, those are god-awful.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	404948

Not totally scraped after all.

PS: I forgot how to put the Spoiler tag. Sorry if the image is too big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10304[/ATTACH]

Not totally scraped after all.

PS: I forgot how to put the Spoiler tag. Sorry if the image is too big.
                                You reminded me pacchiman animations mod.it was awful.
                                I miss the old times.

Comment

Working...
                                X