Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
    You reminded me pacchiman animations mod.it was awful.
    He made Leon go praying everywhere, holding his gun in front of his face.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• I have come to the conclusion that this is what happened with Gemini.

Homer = Gemini
      Bill Gates = Capcom

Comment

• Lets hope not. Is he still posting updates?

Comment

• How you guys arrived to that conclusion? Capcom doesnt give a shit about 1.5 and Gemini never tried to get cash for this so there's no need to worry.

Because there's a lack of updates? Gemini is having almost all the weight of this project over his shoulders. Work on this needs motivation or maybe not depends on him to keep going. I dont know who's helping him but im sure he has a lot of things to do on his normal life apart from this project.

Im involved on little projects and sometimes i need weeks or months to keep working on it because i lose motivation or simply lazyness. Imagine a full restoration project done by one or two people only.

The only thing that we can do is do other things until this comes out or help Gemini in whatever we can to accelerate the process.
          Last edited by Unmasked; 07-07-2016, 10:00 PM.
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• The problem with that handgun holding animation is that depending on the camera angle it could hide the whole character's face I can see why it didn't make it to retail. Besides, that's not how real-life cops/soldiers hold a gun either.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              The problem with that handgun holding animation is that depending on the camera angle it could hide the whole character's face I can see why it didn't make it to retail. Besides, that's not how real-life cops/soldiers hold a gun either.
              Yep,It's more a James Bond thing.
              I miss the old times.

Comment

• Updates are only going to be on twitter? That's pretty crappy. I've never used twitter and don't ever plan to.

Comment

• Originally posted by icemann View Post
                  Updates are only going to be on twitter? That's pretty crappy. I've never used twitter and don't ever plan to.
                  It's not like you have to make an account,to see the tweet y'know.
                  I miss the old times.

Comment

• I'm sure people will just repost any updates and images up here anyway, people have been doing it since the Facebook updates from the Team, if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                      I'm sure people will just repost any updates and images up here anyway, people have been doing it since the Facebook updates from the Team, if I remember correctly.
                      There's not even need for that,since Gemini posts also the updates on his website and Facebook page
                      Last edited by SolidSnake11; 07-11-2016, 01:16 PM.
                      I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
                        It's not like you have to make an account,to see the tweet y'know.
                        right, been following him since I became aware of it.

It is useful to have all the vids+screens in one easily accessible page, especially given the volume of the entirety of the updates...

I do not social media really, no need an acct. Like how I use reddit just for linguistics.

Comment

• I've never seen the need for Twitter when you have Facebook, which does far more.

Comment

• I personally don't like Facebook,but in the end it's just a matter of opinions.
                            I miss the old times.

Comment

• I've been playing the Vanilla build of 1.5 recently.

Is there anyone else besides me that really wishes that 1.5 became the real Resident Evil 2?

I just think it's cooler, that's all.

I think it was a great concept, that wasn't done right. The backgrounds are good, but they came out too blurry and grainy. I chalk it up to a younger staff working on the game. The character models could have used some more work, but I like the zombies and the backgrounds better. The police station is just so awesome to me. Can't stand the mansion RPD in retail, and the music that goes with it. And the zombies that are magically taller than the player (with the exception of the female zombie of course). The marshalling yard music fits the 1.5 RPD perfectly.

And I like the fact that depending on who you play as, you start in different locations. Leon on the roof, Elza in the lobby. One trying to get out of the RPD, the other one trying to get in.

1.5 is an awesome concept. It's just ashame that they screwed it up.

I don't hate retail RE2, but I just think that 1.5 is cooler, and if it wasn't screwed up, would have been an awesome game.
                              Last edited by RetroRain; 07-15-2016, 06:35 PM.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                                I've been playing the Vanilla build of 1.5 recently.

Is there anyone else besides me that really wishes that 1.5 became the real Resident Evil 2?

I just think it's cooler, that's all.

I think it was a great concept, that wasn't done right. The backgrounds are good, but they came out too blurry and grainy. I chalk it up to a younger staff working on the game. The character models could have used some more work, but I like the zombies and the backgrounds better. The police station is just so awesome to me. Can't stand the mansion RPD in retail, and the music that goes with it. And the zombies that are magically taller than the player (with the exception of the female zombie of course). The marshalling yard music fits the 1.5 RPD perfectly.

And I like the fact that depending on who you play as, you start in different locations. Leon on the roof, Elza in the lobby. One trying to get out of the RPD, the other one trying to get in.

1.5 is an awesome concept. It's just ashame that they screwed it up.

I don't hate retail RE2, but I just think that 1.5 is cooler, and if it wasn't screwed up, would have been an awesome game.
                                Or release 1.5 as a spin off game,I think it would have worked well.
                                I miss the old times.

Comment

Working...
                                X