Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Sounds more like 'Resident Evil: Dash' to me.
    Which became battle mode on the Sega Saturn release?
    Never understood the dash concept since it's just the catacombs and re was originaly a fps like survivor more than likly inspired by
    time crisis.

Comment

• Nanisunde?!Click image for larger version

Name:	1075065.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	404952
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• That tofu can be eaten when it's done.
        I miss the old times.

Comment

• hi, i was wondering, when was released the battle coliseum demo?.

it was pretty good, i hope we receive the RPD demo soon, my hands are melting to play the full game.

how many % do you guess the project its done by now?.

Comment

• I say 70% and I'm being generous.

Comment

• that could mean another 3 years.

Gemini, i know that the game will be released when its done, and im fine with that, but if its not too much, could you share about how much of the game its completed?.

just a little info

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                I say 70% and I'm being generous.
                That's what some people estimated at the end of 2012.

Comment

• I'm very much looking forward to it, but it's just been one of those things in the back of my mind that I tend to forget and time is flying by.

Comment

• The lack of updates regarding anything other than room designs gives me the impression that there is a great deal of work left to be done. Not that I'm ungrateful...these things take quite a long time to fully complete. However, I would advise against making an assumption of completion. Despite everything we've been shown the other facets of this project's development haven't been touched upon much, or at all. Because of this I avoid estimating any level of completion.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• 1.5 fanbase has a thing for percentages,eh.
                      I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
                        1.5 fanbase has a thing for percentages,eh.
                        Im 60% sure about this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
                          1.5 fanbase has a thing for percentages,eh.
                          Yeah, which means nothing when it comes to fan projects due to them relying on just a few programmers/artists with volatile availability that aren't tied to paid work deadlines. They could get a 5% done in one month and then the next 5% in two years
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Well according to Gemini's latest update the sewers are done minus some tweaking so..

Comment

• I saw that post. Got me excited. I assume that enemy placement is not done in there areas but basic renders/masks/room transitions are done. Perhaps more but probably not as much as we think. Though if the sewers are completely populated and script/events are implemented, we could assume the same for the RPD.

Speaking of the RPD, I bet the whole garage area has been completely redone. The base renders were unfinished, as was the rest of that floor.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Its the same cycle again.

1. Some time without news = project is dead.
                                2. Gemini realeses new info = hopes restored.

Guys, programing and doing a game from the gound up its hard and requires time. Capcom has a team of 40-50 people or more and they work on a game everyday. Gemini on his free time and with a smaller team. Progress is being made so avoid being negative or impatient next time. Lack of news doesnt mean the project is dead.

By the way, im glad the project is that advanced

Comment

Working...
                                X