Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is the most recent of the lab maps. I changed it because I saw that single door and it looked like the c-4 area door leading to the ladder. But this thread should stick to the RE1.5 project, people are going off topic and making this thread over 100 pages! But, getting back to the map, Alaire pointed out to me that there are 3 floors for the ladder outside the labs. So I didn't update the map to show that. So, I think the area, with that you are showing now, Eginma415, is on the missing floor, on my Lab maps. I forgot about that updating that area on the lab map. The room would be in the image that Dark_Biohazard is showing,that is my guess and I showed Alzaire awhile ago, but just didn't remember to put it in. Also, in that area, is the other Office shown. It looks like the one when the gang first comes down to the lab, from the elevator, in the warehouse.

And one more thing, I also that the part, where the bricks fall, might be the elevator.
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 10-01-2012, 08:15 AM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• The emergency ladder in the 1.5 lab goes through all three basement levels. I'm pretty sure Black-Crow's B1 map is 100% accurate, aside from maybe the scale. So what you're gonna want to do is line up the B1 map with his Subfloor 03/B3 map and you'll see exactly where the emergency exit room on B3 is supposed to be, along with the accompanying "lost" hallway. There is also a single-type auto door in the B2 security room marked "A-2 Elevator", I guess you could also do the same? There's only like three lab rooms left unaccounted for, after this anyway.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-01-2012, 09:03 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        So what you're gonna want to do is line up the B1 map with his Subfloor 03/B3 map and you'll see exactly where the emergency exit room on B3 is supposed to be, along with the accompanying "lost" hallway.
        Exactly, the map below lines up (more or less) with the elevator and emergency ladder of B1. The wall panels of the "lost corridor" are also themed appropriately (like the Sub Floor 03 hallway). The interior design of an area is an incredibly important clue as to where it belongs! Until we have a map for B2 (I haven't found any), we shouldn't assume that either level of Sub Floor 03 (analogous to the boiler room in RE2) is more complex than it really is. As for the emergency ladder, we don't really know how many floors it reaches; that middle ladder background could be repeated/recycled to allow for 4, 5, or more floors to be reached (unlikely but possible).

Click image for larger version

Name:	104p9v7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	401696

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
          Are these facts, buddy? 'Cause we be dealing in irrefutable facts only in here. Why don't you release that completed copy of 1.5 you clearly have.

This has become the soundtrack to this thread for me.
          Oh my...

"If the suspense doesn't kill you... the music will."

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
            I really hope that Bio Hazard 1.5 will be released on October 2, 2012... (Resident Evil 6 release date).
            Any news ?
            Last edited by please_REboot; 10-02-2012, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by please_REboot View Post
              Any news ?
              words hurt you know? no need to step on the poor lil dude ahah

Comment

• Originally posted by please_REboot View Post
                Any news ?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• maybe halloween or christmas lol

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    words hurt you know? no need to step on the poor lil dude ahah

Wasn't necessarily meant like that though. Was rather meant as a more or less "optimistic" question/reply, as today is the 2nd of october .
                    Last edited by please_REboot; 10-02-2012, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Well, the day isn't over yet! Maybe we're going to get an update from the team in a matter of hours, they've always done that! </irony>

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Stay tuned for 1.5 DLC for RE6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          Stay tuned for 1.5 DLC for RE6.

Originally posted by Jill
                          What is this all about? I can't figure it out at all!

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Well, the day isn't over yet! Maybe we're going to get an update from the team in a matter of hours, they've always done that! </irony>

Originally posted by Barry
                          Listen..., if something happens..., let's meet up in this hall!
                          Last edited by please_REboot; 10-02-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5.. .....Where are you?

Meanwhile next to your house:
                            Hunk: "Alpha team here, I have obtained the prototype."
                            Chopper: "Roger that. Proceed to rendezvous point. LZ: T - 5 minutes."
                            Hunk: "Roger that"
                            Chopper: "Only you survived?"
                            Hunk: "Affirmative. Over"

Hunk calmly thinks to himself of how he is going to play the 1.5....
                            Last edited by Marvin; 10-02-2012, 10:47 AM.
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• One point five, one point five,
                              please be ready to leak.
                              One point five, one point five,
                              I'm think I'm losing sleep.

I'm thinking I'm getting sick.
                              I'm sick of this shit they call R E Six.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Sorry but can't that guy MrBZork tell us something about the situation? We are waiting !

Comment

Working...
                                X