Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he doesn't say anything, it means he has nothing to say. So just be patient.

Comment

• the best thing to do is just wait.

Comment

• Who the hell said 1.5 was going to be released today....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
          Who the hell said 1.5 was going to be released today....?
          Someone said "can you imagine if it was released alongside RE6" and a lot of us got overzealous at the thought of such a possibility.

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          If he doesn't say anything, it means he has nothing to say. So just be patient.
          Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          the best thing to do is just wait.
          I've been lurking and refreshing this topic constantly every day for the past couple of weeks now, just itching for an update, but trying not to bump the topic with useless information.

Itchy, itchy, 1.5 came. Ugly face, so killed him. Tasty.

Itchy.
          Tasty.
          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
            Who the hell said 1.5 was going to be released today....?
            Nobody said that.
            Someone hoped that the prototype would be released the same day as RE6
            Last edited by Ketsui; 10-02-2012, 04:28 PM.
            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Exhibits A, B, and C:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX000.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	401697Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX003.jpeg
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	401698Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX005.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	401699

Exhibits 1, 2, and 3:

Name:	ROOM5XX011.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	401700Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX030.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	401701Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM4XX013.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	401702

Once the dots are connected, the Labs will be mapped with 99.9% accuracy. These are the final puzzle pieces.

My hypothesis:

A <-> 2
              B <-> 1
              C <-> 3

Discuss.

**inb4 "room 1 is on level 1" (looks can be deceiving, check out the (lack of) windows)**

Comment

• Where do exhibits A, B and C come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  Where do exhibits A, B and C come from?
                  The Resident Evil 2 PSX Trial Disc; they depict the A-2 Elevator hallway.

Comment

• New BH1.5 map leaked!

Name:	BH1.5_Lab(B2).jpg
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	401703

...by me

I hope all the experts come out of the woodwork to give me some feedback, I'd like to create more in this "modern" style (I think that the RE1 style of the only confirmed BH1.5 map was only temporary).

This is the first map I've made in quite a while... here is one I'd made over 7 years ago: http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewt...4d011b2adecf3d

EDIT:
                    And to finally answer your question Carnivol, my (Bioflames) join date indeed happens to be Norwegian Constitution Day quite the coincidence...
                    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 10-03-2012, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      New BH1.5 map leaked!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7201[/ATTACH]

...by me

I hope all the experts come out of the woodwork to give me some feedback, I'd like to create more in this "modern" style (I think that the RE1 style of the only confirmed BH1.5 map was only temporary).

This is the first map I've made in quite a while... here is one I'd made over 7 years ago: http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewt...4d011b2adecf3d
                      This map is correct.
                      sigpic

Comment

• This is what I was saying a page ago. The other office, the crate room, and the elevator. I think there are 2 elevators. I thought it said A-1, and A-2 for the elevators. But I was thinking this area might be the other floor on the ladder, outside the labs, where the GIant plant is in the final.
                        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• I have a question about grenades I saw leon using them in the sewers , so does leon get hand grenades ? and elza walker gets the grenade launcher ?

Comment

• It seems to be so. Grenade types are probably their only difference in weapon terms, very much like Leon had the shotguns and Claire the grenade launcher+crappy bowgun.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Yet. Funnily enough, we've not really seen a whole lot of those scattered around. What we have seen, though, are the item boxes (which look like some sort of home edition of a giant trash compactor) - which at least in all other RE games have kinda been in the same room as Typewriter save points - rooms that in 1.5 appear to be completely lacking in computer tech (unless they've all surprisingly well been hiding in camera angles we've not seen yet.)
                              Yup, not disagreeing with you there, i do remember and i'm sure you will a picture that was found on the BH2 demo disc and it was the background of a computer screen. Besides that i don't even recalling seeing a PC anywhere besides in some of the police station locations.

If it's not to much work could you post some pictures with the item boxes in them?

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                              in PS1 times silent hill had naked kids in it.
                              You actually only find the "kids" in the leaked beta version, it was a last minute change and while they do look VERY similar, them being reffered to as kids caused an up-roar. So they changed the model a bit along with the name of the enemy.
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-03-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                                Yup, not disagreeing with you there, i do remember and i'm sure you will a picture that was found on the BH2 demo disc and it was the background of a computer screen. Besides that i don't even recalling seeing a PC anywhere besides in some of the police station locations.

If it's not to much work could you post some pictures with the item boxes in them?

You actually only find the "kids" in the leaked beta version, it was a last minute change and while they do look VERY similar, them being reffered to as kids caused an up-roar. So they changed the model a bit along with the name of the enemy.
                                Regarding Silent Hill, this is only in the European and Japanese versions where the Grey Stalkers were changed to Mumblers. They still look and sound very much like children in the North American version.

Comment

Working...
                                X