Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated & Expanded:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH1.5_map_Lab.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	360.8 KB
ID:	401707

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    I think there are 2 elevators. I thought it said A-1, and A-2 for the elevators.
    There are three elevators; an intra-lab elevator (A-2), an elevator that descends from the Factory Warehouse, and an elevator that descends to the train platform.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 10-03-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Here's something people probably didn't notice in the PSM vid:

The keypad puzzle in the freezer room has yet to be added in this build. There's also no specimen rack beside the mechanical arm:

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	367.7 KB
ID:	401708Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM4XX055.jpeg
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	401709
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        The keypad puzzle in the freezer room has yet to be added in this build. There's also no specimen rack beside the mechanical arm
        Well, I'm glad that the backgrounds we have are more recent than those of the PSM build.

Here is the train map with fresh cosmetics:

Name:	BH1.5_map_Train.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	401715
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 10-04-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Nice work. But shouldn't the passage leading to the cargo lift be a tad bit shorter?
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Nice work. But shouldn't the passage leading to the cargo lift be a tad bit shorter?
            Fixed ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              How could have something been iconic in the series when there had been only one game released so far? It doesn't really make sense.
              Yea, disregard that, i remember reading an interview and it was stated that they were not going to use type writers as a save point but they were going to use computers. I'm 95 percent positive that this is what was used as the save system ( i'm 100 percent sure type writers were never gonna be implemented into 1.5 )

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              Regarding Silent Hill, this is only in the European and Japanese versions where the Grey Stalkers were changed to Mumblers. They still look and sound very much like children in the North American version.
              Thanks for the heads up, i knew there were some changes regarding the "kids" but not sure which versions got the changes!

Also, i want to thank everyone who has spent their time piecing all of this 1.5 stuff together, it's really some amazing work and i feel terrible i don't have the time to add or help with it all. Just know we all appreciate the awesome work being done here!
              Last edited by Guest; 10-04-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                How could have something been iconic in the series when there had been only one game released so far? It doesn't really make sense.
                Just wanted to address this. What I meant was, that the developers realized that they COULD make it an iconic part of the series, and thus probably went with it because it was familiar to fans of the first game, and because type writers are generally rare in today's society, so as a background object, they would be easy to spot and really stand out. We use so many computers nowadays, that using a computer to save would make sense, yes, but generally, they would blend in with the backgrounds much more readily. This is what I meant.

Comment

• Here's a bunch of shots showing what could be computers used for saving. I'm not sure about the one in the platform overpass area, but the terminal there has a monitor unlike the ones used to open the gate and connect the refueling hose to the train. The computers don't really stand out as much as the typewriters, which I guess is why they decided to bring those back from RE1.

Name:	bh2_sewer_01.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	401720Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX106.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	401716Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM4XX010.jpeg
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	401717Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX013.jpeg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	401718Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM6XX019.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	401719
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• I want one of those Umbrella mouse pads more than 1.5.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      I want one of those Umbrella mouse pads more than 1.5.
                      If you dont care about 1.5 why are you bothering posting here?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post

Anyway..anyone want to try and recreate that logo in high resolution as fan art to kill some time in this topic? Looks like it's just the Umbrella logo with "Umbrella" written next to it, I'm unsure what font would be proper.
                        If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                          Who said I don't care about it? I would just really like one of those Umbrella mouse pads. ;)
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Dino crisis 1&2 used computers to save progress as well, maybe they recycled the idea from 1.5 ? why they didn't use telephones to save like parasite eve 1, it will be more logical than typewriters since telephones are everywhere ?
                            Last edited by Guest; 10-05-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• You haven't watched enough zombie flicks, have you? The phone lines are always down during a zombie outbreak. Always.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• I totally forgot about dead phone lines in zombie outbreak flick, thanks for the reminder star ! maybe typewriters are indeed the most suitable machines to use to save progress !

Comment

Working...
                                X