Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't know there was a 1.5 queue ...

How do we know where we are in the queue? I think I lost my ticket.

Comment

• Everyone needs to stop asking for stuff! has it EVER worked in the history of us getting close to 1.5? nope, it's either driven the person/persons to disappear or it leads them to toying with us. We have proof this team has the game and is editing it! just let everything just fall in place! shesh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Didn't know there was a 1.5 queue ...

Damn, I left mine in my last pair of pants and washed it

Comment

• okay sorry just wanted to know the answer to whether it was possible or not, but it might give us meno percentage or other video feed that has not been seen before and if I think the team has a beta of 40% and Furthermore the nearest is seen by far is Resident evil 2 directors cut that is seen by youtube is being done by a person who already has 80% of the work and time doing this version of Elza bearing the percentage that mensiono only wonder. that version will be released first Resident evil 2 game directors cut or RE 1.5? . time will tell. I can only hope geniar like everything in this forum ..
          Last edited by Jesus Romero; 10-07-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• 1.5'ifying RE2 and calling it "Director's Cut" is a bit funny and misleading, considering how RE2 is pretty much the director's cut to begin with - considering how it wasn't management, but the project directors that called for the game to get its dev time extended and things to be altered into what it ultimately became

Comment

• Directors cut....

Comment

• "Director,s", because apostrophes are too mainstream.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• ^ Who knows, maybe they just don't wanna keep 'em hangin' or maybe it's a sign that they've already let 'em down

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Didn't know there was a 1.5 queue ...

*Pats himself down*

Oh, no..I used my ticket as a bookmark in the two-page RE6 instruction manual..

..now the box and game is in a landfill somewhere...
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• If you all want a new video just pretend to scam someone I guess... I'm glad that team had a good enough heart to intervene.

Comment

• sometime i think people best not 1,5

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          sometime i think people best not 1,5
                          You're thinking too much seriously, don't bother with some people that can't behave... most of us on this thread are joking
                          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                            hey guys, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this mod here:

another video here that shows like backgrounds and stuff:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the description was translated via google

"This video shows new Rooms for Resident Evil 2 Director s cut and others that do not get in the game for reasons of space and would have to eliminate other if we want to insert new, espramos you enjoy it and let you know that soon will be in direct download the DEMO comopleta of Elza Walker."

Elza walker? lol

I found a comment from this user on the enhanced goromacida video uploaded by imacwesker, "I have a Copy from Bio 1.5 " so I followed his profile and saw those vids. Just sort of curious if anything's been heard of this project he mentioned.

Thanks
                            What in the---
                            He's a pretty good editor, where is the Kendo's van in the Basketball court part?
                            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                              You're thinking too much seriously, don't bother with some people that can't behave... most of us on this thread are joking
                              There's really not much else to be doing in this thread for the time being lol

Comment

• inb4 RE1.5 Half-Life 2 mod...

Comment

Working...
                                X