Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    inb4 RE1.5 Half-Life 2 mod...
    sometimes i feel im the only one around the globe who dont like HL2.

Comment

• oh i forgot walker was elza's last name, thought he was refering to an rdt walker version for her or something

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
        sometimes i feel im the only one around the globe who dont like HL2.
        Nah, same here, it was way too overrated. The two episodes were quite good though.

Comment

• Seems like we've got a new leak of pictures and it isn't from BZork this time, but from some dude called "Biohazard 1.5 will be leaked":

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Source?
            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• I find it odd that we have been getting all this new stuff suddenly. Leaks, new images.. Maybe it's the team itself setting this up? We could be getting trolled but I doubt it. It seems the rapture is nigh!
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                Source?
                I've got absolutely no clue. This popped up at the Resident Evil modification board with no further explanation, other than this dude's nick.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Seems like we've got a new leak of pictures and it isn't from BZork this time, but from some dude called "Biohazard 1.5 will be leaked":
                  I spy with my little eye, something beginning with T.
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-08-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Is that just what the backgrounds look like in an editor? The lights effects look..er..odd. Mind you, my knowledge on backgrounds and the like are slim to none, the above is just a newbie observation.

I thought we had established typewriters were likely not in 1.5? It does look a little similar to the finalized typewriter model in RE2, but with a few minor differences - possibly only brought out by the room being viewed with an editor?

Image of RE2 typewriter, for reference.

WIP model typewriter? Fan created hallway? Or legitimately something new unearthed from the disc?

EDIT: Finally headed over to the RE modification forums to have a gander at the discussion there. Very nice comparison image posted by Darkside05; http://i46.tinypic.com/349a1xh.png

Oh, god. This wait is killing me.
                    Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 10-08-2012, 11:10 PM.
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Gemini pointed out that they're missing the usual 16-bit look (the JPEG artifact-ish compression) you get from the extracted backgrounds from the game. It's possible that these are indeed custom renders, meant to fill in some missing rooms. Aside from the lack of compression, there are actually a few more things that are "off". Although, you have to remember, this hacking group does indeed have a track record for releasing "funny stuff" for people to discuss. Anyway, official or not, what it does prove is that with only the blurry bioflames media to go by, it's very possible for someone with enough skill to make entirely convincing recreations that are indistinguishable from the real thing.
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-09-2012, 12:11 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Holy hell. I have no complaints with that room. Look at it. Except maybe a typewriter being there. WAIT, maybe they are putting RE2 typewriter save feature into 1.5 so we can save! Perhaps the PC didnt exist at this point in the PSM era build. Whoever made that room has godly hands.
                        Last edited by Darkness; 10-09-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• a chill crossed all over my body sawing this new pics. somehow we crossed a strange baundary(Tom hanks, saving private ryan)

Comment

• I think it's pretty obvious that these rooms are home-brew renders. However, these images have an extremely important implication... assuming that they come from someone with access to the game (or legitimate screenshots), the age-old debate over whether the RPD has one or two basement levels is finally concluded.

Comment

• Would've been nice if they settled the debate on whether there's a 3F as well.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Ok, so what would that be? They are recreating the stairs that connect the different floors of the RPD? Some time ago I read that when you opened a door leading to those stairs, you'd just teleport to the next floor, that's right?

If that's legit, and if they can really create whole new rooms, the potential is really great. It means they could really be filling the gaps and allow the game to be played from the beginning to the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X