Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was die scheiß

Comment

• i just love this thread.
      so let me get straight, there are now two different groups? lol.
      typewriter team (makes stuff from scratch) and the other team who has build and tries to fix it?

ok, i am revitalizing my 1.5 project too then. posting screenshots soon!

** dashes into cold_projects\1.5_restoring\ **
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post

Work in progress. My photoshop skills suck and this is a lot harder than I thought.

Anyone have the skills to throw some blood splatter in there? Please save as .PNG and upload to a host that doesn't compress ( dropbox or http://min.us )

.PSD's, if anyone wants to take a crack at it. Wanted to make two versions - one with the original red "Impact" PAL/JP RE2 logo and then one with the grey embossed NTSC logo. I'm unsure what font Sony is using on the sides of the box "Resident Evil 2" and "2 DISCS", it's close to Impact but not quite. Must be a custom job.
        I'm glad you have better Photoshop skills than I do, because I tried and it didn't get very far before I gave up. Also, I wasn't 1.5 only going to be one disk, like the original Resident Evil?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
          No idea where you get that from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
            i just love this thread.
            typewriter team (makes stuff from scratch) and the other team who has build and tries to fix it?

ok, i am revitalizing my 1.5 project too then. posting screenshots soon!

** dashes into cold_projects\1.5_restoring\ **
            Have you ever thought of trying to team up with SeiyaK0u? I'm suscribed to both of you on youtube and so far you both are the best I've seen at trying to re-create the game. Also would it be ok if I PM you some modding questions?

Comment

• I don't think our esteemed Mr.BZork should have to answer anything. Patience is a virtue. Smell the roses, appreciate that he cares, and wait for another snippet of information

Comment

• No one said B. Zork should answer anything. Yet there is nothing wrong with asking him or others questions. Many in this thread have chimed in to say patience is a virture, but you're literally insane if you think folks are here to learn morals or virtues. We aren't here to read what you have to say about morality or virtures and not even remotely interested in that. We are here to determine and gauge the possibility of a RE 1.5 release. This is not an ethics discussion. Even the way the poll in this thread is posed is utterly disgusting and wrong. The question is posed as "Will it be released now that we screwed up again? (how surprising)", the community did not screw up and poll is a fucked up attempt to yet again place blame entirely on the community. The same way that blame was placed entirely on the community in regards to the Curator incident even though it was clear that the Curator was to blame and he was outed as a lying asshole time and time again. We know nothing about B. Zork and they haven't told us anything nor made any much sense at all, and that's inspite of their engrish.

Comment

• There's no need to stir up dead arguments, the past is the past, forget it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    I don't think our esteemed Mr.BZork should have to answer anything. Patience is a virtue. Smell the roses, appreciate that he cares, and wait for another snippet of information
                    Obi Wan Kenobi is here eheheh, anyway, it's our only way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh-san View Post
                      Just what this thread needed, your self-righteousness! And I for one am relieved that you don't have the game. Thank all that is good that you don't have it. Threatening to be a selfish and stupid prick who thrives off belittling others that would keep it all to himself and yap on about "mine! mine! mine!". You really crack me up, and not in a good way.
                      You are just a moron. If you spent hours working on a map, like I did, and then you saw someone modify your work and basically claim it as their own, you would be angry too.

My comment was meant for Enigmatism415,not for you or anyone else. ANd then someone else makes a nasty remark! Why do you or others feel you have to make comments on something that has nothing to do with you?If I had the game, why should I share anything with your nasty self?

And finally, Enigmatism415 is forgiven I am not mad at him anymore. I just wanted to discuss the map in the appropriate thread. By the way, this thread is out of hand.
                      Last edited by Black~Crow; 10-12-2012, 04:32 PM.
                      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• I actually have a question about 1.5 , after the title screen appears doe's the game go straight to the character select screen ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                          I actually have a question about 1.5 , after the title screen appears doe's the game go straight to the character select screen ?
                          if i saw right on moronmacida's video, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            Well theres

but i like

Lol that was made by me, if you want the bigger version just grab it off my deviantart here
                            DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

Comment

• Why all these covers use "1.5"? From what we know from the title screen released, the team's going to use "Resident Evil 2". It would look kinda silly to be calling a proper release "RE 1.5". Also, more variety is needed there: these covers look boring, and by boring I mean rather plain with no detail whatsoever.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Because the game is known as 1.5, personally I will never call it 2.
                                And as far as covers go I made that for myself for when the game (if) it ever leaks. =P Not like it has to be perfect since it isn't for a real release, don't like em don't use em.
                                Last edited by ajrich17901; 10-12-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X