Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warren View Post
    or they designed that b1 sign for resident evil 1.5 and they used it in retail instead. It's impossible ?

btw, when you are in basement you can still go down the manhole in the room where there are dogs
    Yeah, but that's not even the basement anymore, that's part of the sewer/water treatment rooms

Comment

• by its design elements (ceiling stuff and maintainance wire, as in rest of rpd meant for upgrades for old art museum to support police station environment (ventilation for modernation as i'd sau)) it is meant for retail, that is after 1.5 scrap... the red buttons are exactly from retail basement (b1 sign)
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Hello, longtime lurker here and joined to give another heads up on a scammer named Davichobiohazard on Youtube. It's pretty laughable, he says he will upload 1.5 and uploaded mod footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by nd7 View Post
          Hello, longtime lurker here and joined to give another heads up on a scammer named Davichobiohazard on Youtube. It's pretty laughable, he says he will upload 1.5 and uploaded mod footage.
          Haha! its amazing! he use my mods to say that has the real RE1.5!

hello I made this video so they can see what has my game before I put the download of this game I'll upload soon subscribe and contact me on facebook :) htt...

Please stop it scamers!

Comment

• Hey Martin, I respect what you're doing with your mod, but please, get new recording software <_< it's so laggy!

Actually, the 'scammer' video's framerate is okay, wonder why your later videos lag <_<
            Last edited by Chris' Boob; 10-20-2012, 08:06 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• That is not problem of my software recorder, is because I have a old pc (pentium 3, 256ram, etc).
              Some day I will to get a good pc, I hope.

Comment

• Don't sweat it, Marvin. You do great stuff, and all of us appreciate it. Looking forward to your next PMOD update.
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Saw this posted on the RE modding forums:
                  Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Now where have I seen that zombie gorilla before? Hmm....
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    Saw this posted on the RE modding forums:

Nice find! It looks very similar to the original, lucky for us Capcom has a lazy streak.

Comment

• Yeah it does look very similar to the RE1.5 gorilla. I did a Google search for Cannon Spike and I read it uses Capcom-designed characters. Maybe they recycled the RE1.5 gorilla for that game?

(btw, another long time lurker here )
                      Last edited by zenazic; 10-21-2012, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Could you guys please stop reporting those "scammers"? No one in it's right mind should fall prey to them anyway
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          That is not problem of my software recorder, is because I have a old pc (pentium 3, 256ram, etc).
                          Some day I will to get a good pc, I hope.
                          Ah I see! Now I won't bug you about it on your videos ;) Keep up the good work. I love when I see a new uploaded video from you.

Back on topic.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Saw this posted on the RE modding forums:

I'm surprised it wasn't recycled for Outbreak2 in the zoo...

Comment

• 1.5 wasn't good enough to release but they can use everything from it like its a parts car. Damn shame.

Comment

• I seriously doubt that gorilla has anything to do with 1.5 at all. It's not like every game out there having baboons or the likes was supposed to come straight from the 1.5 dumpster. You guys are overthinking as usual.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X