Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant see it on the page, but i assume its bio gorilla bloody.

he is from a mash-up of capcom games, and his name is BIO gorilla bloody. i think you are over-thinking.

Comment

• Yoshiki Okamoto and Tatsuya Minami produced Cannon Spike. It isn't really that far of a stretch that they included it as a cameo.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• I'd say it's a bit of a stretch calling that a "cameo."

Heck, I'd be amazed if they ever even looked into their 1.5 resource folders for anything in Cannon Spike ;p

Comment

• Hey guys .. new to the forum but already got some exciting things to share with you all..

Been recreating some box art (both PAL and JAP) for RE 2 Proto (1.5)

I decided to keep it similar to the final retail RE2 version, with a few changes.
          I did make some new art in by editing Claire and Leon renders to look like Eliza but they weren't really useful in the box art - maybe i'll try again soon

I rewrote the prelude sections on the back of the PAL casing, to show more indepth about the S.T.A.R.S suspension and how the city ignored their story of the Umbrella Mansion... Not amazing, but its a start - better than just reusing the old RE2 set up.

Keep an eye out for more posts with the images on ready to view.. Hope you'll like them

Here's a preview of Elza (see if hardcore fans can see who I edited - A wierd reversal if you will)

Click image for larger version

Name:	elza.png
Views:	1
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	401838
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Oooohh ... she looks mean.

Y'know, there's enough in here now to spin off a dozen new threads ....
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              I'd say it's a bit of a stretch calling that a "cameo."

Heck, I'd be amazed if they ever even looked into their 1.5 resource folders for anything in Cannon Spike ;p
              I wouldnt be amazed if some of us are looking into Cannon Spike for any futher 1.5 transfers

// Wanted list:
              // 1.5
              // Cannon Spike
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                I'd say it's a bit of a stretch calling that a "cameo."

Hmm, wrong word to use, I guess. Alright. "Something inspired by 1.5's zombie gorillas" then. There, would that be more appropriate?

I rewrote the prelude sections on the back of the PAL casing, to show more indepth about the S.T.A.R.S suspension and how the city ignored their story of the Umbrella Mansion... Not amazing, but its a start - better than just reusing the old RE2 set up.
                Except the STARS team never got suspended in 1.5. Irons in 1.5 is a good guy, who actually listened to them, and got the RPD conducting a full-scale investigation on Umbrella.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-22-2012, 01:49 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• I like 1.5 Irons......

lol.

Comment

• I wonder if you see Irons turn into a zombie if you come back to his office later on in the game sort of what happend to marvin in the re2 we have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      "Something inspired by 1.5's zombie gorillas" then. There, would that be more appropriate?
                      "Something inspired by generic gorillas" would be more like the correct answer.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 10-22-2012, 04:08 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Here we go ... these are my first batch of images - using the originals as a base only.
                        I used my own eye effect as the cover - its simple but works well i feel.
                        On the JAP back cover, you can see I used my Leon and Eliza renders which look nice..
                        No NTSC US as of yet.
                        I do have these full size if anybody wishes larger - Credit to me though if you use them

PAL/ NTSC -

JAPANESE NTSC - J -
                        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 10-22-2012, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• WOW !! they look really good ! love it !!

Comment

• Elza, not Eliza.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              Elza, not Eliza.
                              I know this but for some reason always want to call her Eliza .. hehe - maybe it sounds more American IDK ;)
                              Glad people like them though - took me about 2 days to make but was worth it in the end..

Comment

• I also like these. But can you please make a version with this instead of that green eye. As personal request

ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Working...
                                X