Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you talking about? That cover is awesome, please don't change anything! Also make it for the larger Japanese jewel cases. Please
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      Elza, not Eliza.
      you have the most well suited avatar i have ever seen.

Comment

• That's Mr. Badadvice from Cyanide & Happiness.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• This image.

Obviously leon is on the good old walkie talkie. I bet hes talking to marvin. Unless...you talk to elza but don't meet her in person?

Comment

• Its actually Leon's Idle pose =P I thought the same at first but another still exists where Leon does that pose examining the elevator panel in the warehouse.

Comment

• Wat. Is that really leon's 1.5 idle? Wow...that doesn't make a huge amount of sense.

Comment

• He's flicking his fabulous locks back.

...yeah.

Comment

• Glad to see people like my work - I did photoshop alot in college so I know what i'm doing

@Marvin - I was gonna use the old Birkin eye but I didn't think that it was original.
                  I actually used the blue eye from Outbreak- edited it green/yellow and added the longer pupil .. for a fresh new look.
                  But yeah no problem, I'll make one with the RE2 eye and the Preview pink eye (I was going to use this originally) aswell for a bit of variety
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• i love the eye you used/made.

2 things though...

1. shots on the pal case need to be cropped instead of squeezed.

2. elza has another layer over the text and leon doesn't on the japanese case.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                      i love the eye you used/made.

2 things though...

1. shots on the pal case need to be cropped instead of squeezed.

2. elza has another layer over the text and leon doesn't on the japanese case.
                      Call that laziness on my part with the sized shots.. but it was so small I didn't think it of any significance.

As for the text, thats how the original J box art is .. I can't read japanese, but its nothing to do with the art of Elza - I just put them in there as an extra pic..
                      it was rather bland in comparison with the PAL box otherwise.. Shame they couldn't have fit on the PAL bpxart though..
                      I had taken me ages to make those render art..

Stay tuned .. more edits via request coming up soon.. *evil laugh* tehehe.. =^-^)=
                      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 10-22-2012, 04:06 PM.
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        Glad to see people like my work - I did photoshop alot in college so I know what i'm doing
                        ooo watch out, we have a badass here!

Just joking Your cover art is awesome, but make the japanese version for more thick jewel cases. As in Street Fighter Zero. Please.

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Nice work on covers. I dont get why are you making them is the team really going to release the 1.5
                          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 10-22-2012, 04:32 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just for fun/to kill time before we get anymore news.

Comment

• Hey guys, here's my custom cover...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ResidentEvil2BetaEye copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	431.2 KB
ID:	401840
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• if the game comes out the game comes out if it does not then thats ok I just like talking about it with other fans , if the game did come out we would run out of things to talk about lol

Comment

Working...
                                X