Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Great stuff, but I think that the older "eye" used in Zombie_X's version is more fitting for an unfinished prototype.
    I haven't got round to finishing them yet ..
    I was originally going to use the pink older eye - but as people requested the RE2 Final one, I did it..
    I suppose it will look nicer with the Pink eye as a finished box art set - with the back and sides completed - rather than just the front.
    Will do it now..

So now people have THREE versions, both in PAL and NTSC-J to choose from .
    You gotta admit, I've done well for all these surely?
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I kind of don't even want it to be released (as bad as i want to play it) because i know a month or so after it comes out, everyone beats it and finds every single thing in the game/on the disc the hype will die down and 1.5 will lay low in the background and..... that will be that.... and i also feel that the game will not be as good as us, the hardcore 1.5 community think's its gonna be. Don't get me wrong, i'll be playing through it quite a few times but i just know it, we will be some what disappointed, especially with the lack of plot fillers. I don't get to excited about things (game wise) anymore... but when i see new 1.5 screens or footage man, it makes me happy.

Comment

• we enjoy the hunt lol

Comment

• Still don't think this looks as good as the Retail RE2 Eye but here it is ... the Proto Eye on both editions.. Thats 6 images in total people .. *phew*
          be grateful please is all i ask

"I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
            we enjoy the hunt lol
            Speak for yourself. I don't particularly find the hunt very enjoyable. The hunt is a "necessity". If you are in the wild, and you have no food, you have to hunt to survive. If you have no friends and are lonely, and you want a girlfriend, you have to play the "pick-up game", or risk being lonely. If you don't pursue leads and deal with people and have money available, you don't get 1.5.

I could never stand that saying that people use: "They enjoy the thrill of the chase." I personally can't stand it. The necessity outweighs any fun that could from it. Without food, you die. Without relationships, you are alone. Without 1.5, you'll never play it. The work is different in any situation, but since I know how much 1.5 getting released means to so many people, I can't say waiting the last 15 years was fun for anybody. It's nice when new stuff surfaces, but it is the ultimate obtainable of your goal which matters the most.

This is not a complaint though. Since if I personally wanted 1.5 bad enough, I would have to do the work to get it. I haven't been doing that, since it was not a priority for me. If it gets released, great. If not, oh well. Maybe someday down the road.
            Last edited by RetroRain; 10-23-2012, 01:30 PM.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              Still don't think this looks as good as the Retail RE2 Eye but here it is ... the Proto Eye on both editions.. Thats 6 images in total people .. *phew*

Dude I love that one! Nice job!

Comment

• Getting the 40% build (albeit pieced better by this "team") is not going to kill the quest. If anything it drives us insane not having more rooms, voice files, music, and plot. This would lead to a resurgence of trying to find the 80%

Comment

• While it's speculated that this build is only at 40%, we can't say how much material is actually on the disc, but unused or not yet implemented. For me, that will be the fun part, discovering all the goodies that the disc has to offer. It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but there's a chance we'll get beta-beta material, that is, material from even EARLIER than this build (prototype lobby, prototype Leon, squeeeee!!) and an equal chance we'll get material from the later build (70-80%) that hasn't yet been implemented. Exciting stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    While it's speculated that this build is only at 40%, we can't say how much material is actually on the disc, but unused or not yet implemented. For me, that will be the fun part, discovering all the goodies that the disc has to offer. It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but there's a chance we'll get beta-beta material, that is, material from even EARLIER than this build (prototype lobby, prototype Leon, squeeeee!!) and an equal chance we'll get material from the later build (70-80%) that hasn't yet been implemented. Exciting stuff.
                    Do you think the team working on it haven't already done that?
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I am sure they are in the process of doing that. They are probably also texturing those untextured rooms and plan to place them in where they go

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Do you think the team working on it haven't already done that?
                        Of course they have. To be a douche, let me ask then;

Don't you think that the RE community will do it again once it's released?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                          Of course they have. To be a douche, let me ask then;

Don't you think that the RE community will do it again once it's released?
                          That doesn't really make a difference. If it's already been mined clean, I doubt the community would get anything else out of it.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Awesome covers

This is the original 1.5 front cover. Can someone make exact fron cover? (NTSC-J)

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2box.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	401841
                            Last edited by GamerTak3r; 10-23-2012, 03:05 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                              Still don't think this looks as good as the Retail RE2 Eye but here it is ... the Proto Eye on both editions.. Thats 6 images in total people .. *phew*

I love all the images you have made! thanks for taking the time to make them they all look great how long did they take you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                                Awesome covers

This is the original 1.5 front cover. Can someone make exact fron cover? (NTSC-J)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7380[/ATTACH]
                                Yes! Now we're talking

Comment

Working...
                                X