Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposure to what, a vast majority of people who don't care about the game? The few other people who give a crap and whose big majority will probably be satisfied with the already leaked version?

I don't think so.

Comment

• its alot more likely people wont be satisfied. and its called possibilities, and anything can happen, it doesn't matter what you think. but it is a possibility what i said may happen, there was one article already, maybe more when the game is released. resident evil is kind of popular if you haven't noticed. but call psychic rick hunter for all your 1.5 future readings.
      Last edited by J0shuaKane; 10-24-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        Explain the logic behind that please.
        If we all like this, and the build we get lacks some stuff like storie line, but we get the "feel" of game. More people strat to like it and dream about latest build. If I'd have 80% build at that time, i would toss it in for a real good deal.

Do you think if I would have Sonic latest proto build never made to market, and released build was way earlier, that its value has gone down? No way.

Of course there is coutnerpart. The game becomes more "free", scary 80% build owners might even dare to talk about it more. Like, "check that screenshot, this is how Marvin really talks in 80% build" or smth else. Price goes up, but information might come.

But I wouldn't stress about it. I dream of any build that comes. Been waiting over decade for this...
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          Exposure to what, a vast majority of people who don't care about the game? The few other people who give a crap and whose big majority will probably be satisfied with the already leaked version?

I don't think so.
          I agree, if one person comes forward with a build of the game, doesn't matter what era, then any other person with a different build who wants to make some decent money would be wise to come forward at the same time. Of course there will always be us few who are really curious about different builds, but for the majority, one build would signify the game done 'n' dusted!

Same kind of thing that happened with the leak of the Game Boy Colour version of the original game really.

Comment

• People tend to forget that only a vocal minority is interested by that game, most other people are at best just slightly curious about it or don't care at all. The final build is invaluable, we don't even know if there's a possibility to acquire it, and there's no price tag. Saying its value "may" increase if another version leaked is plain dumb. Again, out of the handful of people who badly want this game, most will get bored/satisfied with it after a while. And it has nothing to do about being a "psychic".

I also find it interesting when people talk about the hunt for this game. There are only a few people here who really are (have been) looking actively for this game, all the others are just waiting for it to leak. That's very hypocritical. What we need is good contacts, and shitloads of money. And as of now, nearly none of us has what it takes. So it's just a waiting game. If the whole resident evil community was really actively searching for it we'd probably have found it 15 years ago.
            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 10-25-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by Marvin; 10-25-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Again, out of the handful of people who badly want this game, most will get bored/satisfied with it after a while.
                so your not trying to be psychic...just making assumptions and that is what will happen...ok.

Comment

• No man, I don't know what your background in life is, but I'm just using my brain.
                  Last edited by Rick Hunter; 10-25-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by Marvin; 10-25-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                      What's up with the repeated posts?
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• ^The answer lies within your signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                          ^The answer lies within your signature.

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]7388[/ATTACH]
                            - Team
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Oh noe, not that link!

Comment

• This is basically a 1.5. themed off-topic thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X