Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do Elza and leon always start at there starting locations on every build of 1.5 out there? , So elza always starts at the rpd front area where she crashed her bike and leon is on the helipad.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      do Elza and leon always start at there starting locations on every build of 1.5 out there? , So elza always starts at the rpd front area where she crashed her bike and leon is on the helipad.
      All builds except alpha version. And there is only one fact that support this: the character selection menu.

The early alpha version (tech demo) - leon starts at main lobby, and there is no Elza to be played with.
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Grant Bitman. Trolololololo

Meh. I'll go watch the antiscam video 30 more times in a row now....

Comment

• You ought to watch Martin's latest PMOD YouTube video, too. It's a beauty, and it's got 2/3rd of the RPD first floor connected up like it should be. It'll give you those RE15 goosebumps, too.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
            You ought to watch Martin's latest PMOD YouTube video, too. It's a beauty, and it's got 2/3rd of the RPD first floor connected up like it should be. It'll give you those RE15 goosebumps, too.
            I just watched it and WOW !! thats the best video yet I clap my hands to martinbiohazard

Comment

• Watched the video; as per what I said before in the previous page, even martin's mod suffers from the usual flaws all the RE2 mods seem to have. There's still a long way to go before you can even compare it to something authentic, but definitively a "nice" is deserved for the effort of putting to good use the limited tools out there. Still, there's room for improvements, a lot of room.
              Last edited by Gemini; 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• When Martin manages to get 3d stuff behind chairs and tables etc, it will give birth to something great.
                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• It looks really good, even though proportions are still a bit off at times.

Comment

• Not to derail again but here's my final cover and spine card for the 1.5 case:. Everything here was made from scratch except for the CAPCOM logos, PS logos, and Evil Eye.

EDIT: I updated the spine card with a custom barcode, new cd logo, and a remade "for japan only" box. Looks great to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Spine Card Prototype - Version 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	401855 Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - with spine.jpg
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	401853 Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - Final.jpg
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	401854
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-28-2012, 03:45 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• dead attachments?

Comment

• They were working last time I checked.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Ok all the pictures have been fixed. I removed the attachments as I made an error on all the images, so i updated them all and re uploaded them. I'll be making the back of the case sometime to day or tomorrow.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Not to derail again but here's my final cover and spine card for the 1.5 case:. Everything here was made from scratch except for the CAPCOM logos, PS logos, and Evil Eye.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7402[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7403[/ATTACH]
                            You're doing an awesome job creating a hypothetical game cover of the game. What program are you using? If you don't mind me offering some [unsolicited] suggestions.

*Have you tried sharping the background eye image so that it remains consistently sharp with the rest of the objects in front?
                            *¥4,800 would actually be a relatively low price for a new PlayStation game in Japan. Many PS1 games in Japan had an asking price between ¥5,800-7,800. Capcom priced the original BioHazard on ¥5,800.
                            *How about replacing the pixelated Capcom logo with a high-res one; as well as a high-res PS family logo?
                            *This is least important but kerning, or closing the gap between, the Japanese "ド" and "2", above サバイバルホラー at the bottom, would look better if their closer together than seperate. Actually, there's officially little to no space between the word and the number in it's katanana title. So tl;dr, this is what it should look like: バイオハザード2

I hope you don't take my suggestions offensively, but I just wanted to point them out to you because I feel that these little details will enhance your fan-cover to it's highest potential.
                            Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 10-28-2012, 05:14 PM.
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                              You're doing an awesome job creating a hypothetical game cover of the game. What program are you using? If you don't mind me offering some [unsolicited] suggestions.

*Have you tried sharping the background eye image so that it remains consistently sharp with the rest of the objects in front?
                              *¥4,800 would actually be a relatively low price for a new PlayStation game in Japan. Many PS1 games in Japan had an asking price between ¥5,800-7,800. Capcom priced the original BioHazard on ¥5,800.
                              *How about replacing the pixelated Capcom logo with a high-res one; as well as a high-res PS family logo?
                              *This is least important but kerning, or closing the gap between, the Japanese "ド" and "2", above サバイバルホラー at the bottom, would look better if their closer together than seperate. Actually, there's officially little to no space between the word and the number in it's katanana title. So tl;dr, this is what it should look like: バイオハザード2

I hope you don't take my suggestions offensively, but I just wanted to point them out to you because I feel that these little details will enhance your fan-cover to it's highest potential.
                              Hey,

No it's not offensive. The CAPCOM logo I used was a hi-res image and it got blurred when I scaled it down. So was the PS Logo. I use Photoshop CS2 to make all my stuff. It's a little outdated but works perfectly for me. I'll update my images again and upload the new images.

Here's the updated images:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - Final copy.jpg
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	401856 Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Spine Card Prototype - Version 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	401857

On another note, back to the thread! I'm excited for the release.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-28-2012, 07:34 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                On another note, back to the thread! I'm excited for the release.
                                Well I hope that we get a treat and not a trick for Halloween...

Comment

Working...
                                X