Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so,the game might gets released on christmas???

Comment

• Why would it be released on christmas?

Comment

• People just throwing out random dates again ie: Halloween.

Comment

• you will see,it will gets released very very soon....thats all i have to say for now

Comment

• Sorry if I don't share your optimism. But I hope you're right.

Comment

• Every day is a "they'll release it soon" day.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• This is what this reminds me of;

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it will be released on Christmas Day.

Comment

• And I'm your Secret Santa ... ah, crap. I spoiled it.

Oh well, move on. Guess we'll just have to commission an artist to make us a picture of Elza Walker (NAKED!!11!!) on a polar bear skin in front of a nice fire place ... that way, we wouldn't be ruining the surp... fuck! I can't seem to keep my mouth shut!

But, yeah, everytime I see people make claims about knowing something about 1.5, it just sounds like they're trying to place bets on the street cred lottery in hopes of scoring a "TOLD YOU SO!" ticket if a release happens on the same date they pulled out of their ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      And I'm your Secret Santa ... ah, crap. I spoiled it.

Oh well, move on. Guess we'll just have to commission an artist to make us a picture of Elza Walker (NAKED!!11!!) on a polar bear skin in front of a nice fire place ... that way, we wouldn't be ruining the surp... fuck! I can't seem to keep my mouth shut!

But, yeah, everytime I see people make claims about knowing something about 1.5, it just sounds like they're trying to place bets on the street cred lottery in hopes of scoring a "TOLD YOU SO!" ticket if a release happens on the same date they pulled out of their ass.
                      I still want to take you up on that elza surprise for christmas whether the game is released or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                        you will see,it will gets released very very soon....thats all i have to say for now
                        If it's kendo it is true.
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• naked elza...

Last edited by Marvin; 10-31-2012, 12:20 PM.
                          ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                            you will see,it will gets released very very soon....thats all i have to say for now
                            That's a REALLY good news (or if you prefer, "rumor").
                            Last edited by killer7ITA; 10-31-2012, 02:32 PM.
                            I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• That's not really a "news".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                That's not really a "news".
                                Well, we never had a really "news"... just rumors.
                                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                                X