Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! Awesome news. xD

Comment

• I love the last part saying most people posting stuff in public are clearly lying. I guess that was some kind of advice against smartasses posting "I know what they're doing. SOON, my friends" and bullshit like that.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• jesus christ. am i having an hallucination? my eyes full of tears.

i never felt like that since i was a child. wow. just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          video
          holy gay penguin

edit: So were those backgrounds custom? The evolution between the ones we saw and the ones featured in this video is incredible.
          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 10-31-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• whether or not its original half original or custom made by the team matters not, IT LOOKS @#$@#$ING AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

• Plus we could also get a nice view of an area that seems to be completely new (the one with the SIG P228 and the restroom door). AFAIK, it doesn't seem to have ever appeared in any screenshots or magazines. The other interesting fact is the main entrance showing messages in different languages. Winkety wink at multi 5 release?

PS: I  C A N ' T  E S C A P E ! ! ! And also Leon being ass raped by baboons due to crappy weapon choice.

Comment

• Claire Redfield Missing, 3:17

Comment

• I think I just shit my pants.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  I am going to make a church of the MrBzork
                  I will help you by donating my first born child to be used as parts in the construction of this church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    Plus we could also get a nice view of an area that seems to be completely new (the one with the SIG P228 and the restroom door)
                    Something tells me it might be entirely custom though. It has a RE2 feeling of some sort. But it still looks damn great.

Comment

• To whoever is making this project ... I am still surprised at the choice of image for Elza's ID card ... can I make a custom Elza portrait, pretty please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        Something tells me it might be entirely custom though. It has a RE2 feeling of some sort. But it still looks damn great.
                        Given the missing Claire poster, it's pretty safe to assume it's custom made, and it kicks ass.

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                        I am still surprised at the choice of image for Elza's ID card ...
                        It could just be a simple placeholder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          Claire Redfield Missing, 3:17
                          I saw that as well! Man oh man I have goose bumps. I showed this vid to my brother and he freaked out. I was ecstatic when I saw this posted. And for this occasion, here's is my WIP Bio2 back case insert.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	877.0 KB
ID:	401868
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• your best bet is to make it and post it here, dorian. maybe on REM too.

Comment

• Hello! ^^ i'm new in this forum, at first i was kinda scared to make an account because english is not my native language (i'm from Argentina), but i will try my best! =). im "GrrMew" user in Youtube, and i saw Gemini there hehe. Anyway, yes, i saw that claire redfield in the poster too hahaha was funny, some of those bg are customs, right? i mean like the B2 floor, with the typewriter because those items are the sames (like those picture what someone posted some time ago here), even the magazines have the same images, but different angles maybe so can fit more with Elza (or player) size in that bg, i like it! i like it a lot how this is goin'. Basically this will not be a "beta" i mean, with debug mode, because they are trying to finish this game, so we can play from the begining till the end?
                              Last edited by GrrMew; 10-31-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Wow... wow... wow... at that video. It was so clear and clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X