Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you mr bzork! You have no idea how much I appreciated seeing this!

Interestingly this game is SCEA. Does that mean the PSM build came from a disc intended for the western region?
    Last edited by Guest; 10-31-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• The PlayStation boot screen is editable, there are tools to do that on every PlayStation game out there. All you need is a license file to be placed in the first 15 sectors and it can be "Sony Computer Entertainment Ethiopia" or whatever. The Sony SDK comes with all three variations (Inc. / America / Europe), but achieving custom ones is easy pie as that stuff is a simple ASCII string, which is supposed to be an incredibly simple task for these guys. So in short the answer is "Nope".
      Last edited by Gemini; 10-31-2012, 10:49 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Makes sense. I guess it has been made to resemble a real western release (Resident Evil 2) as closely as possible, right down to the last detail.

A piece of trivia I noticed, the 1.5 RPD resides ether on the corner of a street or at a T junction. The image quality is so clear you can see almost every detail through the shutters, even the lamp posts on the other side of the street.
        Last edited by Guest; 10-31-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• hopefully they can add more door opening scenes. Its terribly drab right now.

Comment

• And one from scratch based off the concept artwork;

Last edited by doriantoki; 10-31-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Yo guys,

OK all my BIO2 box art has been completed. Here's everything I created for it, so please enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Spine Card Prototype - Final.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	401869 Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - Final.jpg
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	401870 Click image for larger version

Name:	bio2back-final2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	433.8 KB
ID:	401872 Click image for larger version

Name:	bio2-cd.jpg
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	401871
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-01-2012, 12:07 AM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Very nice work ZX. Maybe the team will use it. That would be flattering, for me at least.

Comment

• Thanks my friend. I have already printed out the covers and have put them in a fresh Japanese PS1 case. Now it's just awaiting the arrival of a certain CD...
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• This stuff is amazing. What tipped me off to the legitimacy is the baboon enemies. Though I wish they would just say whether or not theyre going to release it. Right now seeing that video was just a mind blowing tease. >.>

Comment

• I think it's obvious they are going to release it to us. Why else would they go through this work and flaunt it? I think that that's too elaborate for trolling. Even BZork said to stay tuned to his channel for more info and that the game will be revealed on "Jesus Day".
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-01-2012, 12:14 AM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I noticed they've replaced the 1.5 shotgun with that of RE2's (and some of the other weapons as well). I wonder if it's supposed to be a permanent thing, or just a placeholder. Would be nice if they give you an option to choose between them. Aside from that, awesome work. I can't wait for Jesus Day.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-01-2012, 12:30 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• even IF that hall is custom, not only does it look so immersive, legit, and fits in perfectly, but they've added bodies, weapons, to the corpse. Elza even looks at it as she is walking. I want to shake these mens' hands. This is amazing.

Comment

• unfortunately the link doesn't work for me, could anyone reupload this please?

EDIT: nevermind, found it.
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 11-01-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Thank you for showing areas we've never seen before, or in their entirety. (1F West Hallway, the full Parking Garage, etc.). "The team" is obviously putting a lot of work into this. I'm looking forward to its release.

What cinches it for me is the fact that you use typewriters for game saves, just like every other RE game - which is one of the few things I was right about. Another fan-made myth exploded, thank goodness -- although I'm sure, given the way PMODding has come along, some PMOD pro could turn 'em into computers and 3 1/2" discs for all those hardcore types who will insist, "No they were going to use computers all along!"

From my "Story of RE15" draft for Elza's game, date 09/01/2016:
                              "Elza eases around this gruesome sight, and goes through the lone door. It turns out to be the 2F Save Room - an oddly shaped storage room, with both the Save Typewriter (and ribbons!) and an Inventory Box in odd corners (12)."

Again, great work, guys -- and thanks for the Halloween vid and pics.
                              Last edited by RMandel; 11-01-2012, 01:56 AM.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                even IF that hall is custom, not only does it look so immersive, legit, and fits in perfectly, but they've added bodies, weapons, to the corpse. Elza even looks at it as she is walking. I want to shake these mens' hands. This is amazing.
                                Indeed, my hats go off to them. I'd be curious to see a "change log" if they ever did release one, to see exactly what it is they changed and how they achieved it. I would imagine a lot of stuff was already buried away on the disc, or partly implemented into the game and was reused to suit their needs. Who knows exactly what it is they've changed of how they've done it, but whatever it is they've done a fantastic job, something I would never have expected to see on this kind of level. We're all still waiting for Dark Biohazard, if this is the sort of thing that can be done I can imagine people having a lot of fun with RE hacks in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X