Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know I have this strange suspicion that Dominion is on this team helping them with the mod. That may be why Dark Biohazard was dropped.. Who knows, but I think he is as he has excellent modding skills.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I think it's obvious they are going to release it to us. Why else would they go through this work and flaunt it? I think that that's too elaborate for trolling. Even BZork said to stay tuned to his channel for more info and that the game will be revealed on "Jesus Day".
      Well of course I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on all accounts and I'm insanely excited to see this released but then again it wouldnt be the first time modders put all this work into something, show videos/pics and then not release it. Not saying this is the case at all though. I wonder if they'll show us the spider men next?

Comment

• You know this may even be the 80% build, but then again we don't know. Not much has been shown for this one and I think it'd be rad if we got that build.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

You know this may even be the 80% build, but then again we don't know. Not much has been shown for this one and I think it'd be rad if we got that build.
          Alziare confirmed this is the PSM build.

Comment

You know this may even be the 80% build, but then again we don't know. Not much has been shown for this one and I think it'd be rad if we got that build.
            They "had" the 40% build.
            It's no longer that though. Now its their build.....
            Pretty evident it was curator build from lack of voice acting
            Last edited by Darkness; 11-01-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Whoever's doing this is going to make it as polished as they can. We just need to sit back, leave 'em alone, and let them finish their work. Then Martin and the other PMODders can port it to the PC version for us, and voila!
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

You know this may even be the 80% build, but then again we don't know.
                I doubt it. Cutscenes don't have voices and the characters don't make hand gestures when talking. Not to mention the handgun walking animation is still from one of the earlier builds. If you're going by the garage footage, the door the gorillas smash open is floating right beside the trailer, same as in the PSM footage. In the final beta, the door is positioned differently and is leaning against the back of the trailer truck, probably an indication that they've fixed the Gorilla scene by then. It's definitely the same as Curator's build, or a build close to the one he has.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-01-2012, 02:16 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• nice video..so more "infos" will come on jesus day..isnt that christmas???

Comment

• I....cant believe it.....
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• WOW !! my heart is beating so fast I can not believe what I just saw ! what a great halloween supprise ! All I can say is thank you very much for such awesome footage ! I can tell you have been working very hard on the game , Love all the changes you made as well , Hopefully we will get to play it one day , thanks for taking the time to make this new video, wish you all the best with the rest of the project ! your so lucky to have the skills to edit the game , I would have no clue how to edit the game lol.

Comment

• The only "Capcom" backgrounds that this video made publicly available for the first time are here:
                        1:37, 2:39, 4:32, 4:36

The third and fourth confirm the accuracy of my RPD B2 map. That door looks like a secure prison door and does not match the service garage door. Furthermore, this video proves beyond a reasonable doubt that this basement level is indeed B2. This means that the only remaining mystery in the basement is the Kennel. Looks like you have your work cut out for you Black~Crow ;)...

The new backgrounds shown in the Eastern Hallway and Basement Stairwell are most likely custom designs, and very well done at that.

---

One thing struck me as odd about the parking garage though... The video editor cut out a segment featuring this background at 1:39:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	elza_parking.png
Views:	3
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	401873Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage07.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	401874
                        You can even hear the music skip along with the video at this point.

Also notice that this background is missing from the video:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage02.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	401875
                        Judging by the dialogue subtitles and the yet-unopened truck cargo, this background is probably only visible during the cut-scene before the boss fight, which was unfortunately truncated by the video editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                          nice video..so more "infos" will come on jesus day..isnt that christmas???
                          Information, yes. The game, as you said? Possibly not.

Comment

• we will see

Comment

• Yes, yes we will. Heh.

Comment

• it is so hard to understand only real infos and not lie and make up the things you hope for to be real? is no game on Christmas, see for yourself. only new info on saviour day. even video tag is TBA 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X