Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's all the new backgrounds from the RE15 Halloween video, guys.

Someone else will have to clean up the garbage on some of the Parking Garage grabs. I'm not that good a p-shopper.
    Last edited by RMandel; 11-01-2012, 07:57 AM.
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      it is so hard to understand only real infos and not lie and make up the things you hope for to be real? is no game on Christmas, see for yourself. only new info on saviour day. even video tag is TBA 2013.
      Well I can't wait to see your update at christmas time really looking forword to more info
      thanks so much B.Zork your awesome

I can't stop watching your videos lol, so much fun just to watch , Goodluck with the rest of the project , Wish you all the best !

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
        the 1st link dont work

but the other 2 did really cool to look at !!

Comment

• Man this is awesome, thanks again to you B.Zork and your team. Can't wait for christmas day to arrive.

By the way...I've watched the video like a 100 times, is that normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
            Man this is awesome, thanks again to you B.Zork and your team. Can't wait for christmas day to arrive.

By the way...I've watched the video like a 100 times, is that normal?

christmas day will be another video update I think , the game itself wont be out until sometime next year. But this video is more than enough for me ATM ive watched it about 15 times lol just looking at all the detail and the great way elza runs and holds her gun makes me all happy lol.

Comment

• Links have been updated. My bad.

Something very interesting going on with those basement and garage areas ... but I'll let the real pros argue it out. In the meantime, I hope to have the first three installments of my RE15-based video storyboard series back up soon. Gotta incorporate the latest data dump ...
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• That was awesome.
                I hope the game will have text introduction to the game. example Leon (Little background about Leon. Leon ran to the RPD rooftop in hope to escape with helicopter. Helicopter flew away leaving Leon to find other way to survive and escape the city...... and game begins on RPD rooftop) Elza (Background about Elza. Elza is college student... As soon as Elza noticed the town was ivested with zombies she headed to the safest place in town or as she tought it was safest the RPD. She crashed through the main entrance and then the game begins in the main lobby. When the game ends hpe it has something like this Leon succesfully escaped the city with Linda or something. better than just a blank screen.

BTW will the release date be revealed on christmas? I sure hope so.

I hope they release both moded and original 1.5.
                Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-01-2012, 08:04 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Barry: What is this? WHAT IS THIS?

I'll edit the 1st post with the video + screenies. Thanks Unnamed Team and B.Zork!
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Then Martin and the other PMODders can port it to the PC version for us, and voila!
                    For the love of God, just no.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I highly doubt that they'll be able to do a sactisfatory port.
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                        christmas day will be another video update I think , the game itself wont be out until sometime next year. But this video is more than enough for me ATM ive watched it about 15 times lol just looking at all the detail and the great way elza runs and holds her gun makes me all happy lol.
                        More videos with new stuff are always welcome so can't wait for christmas day. And yes the video is more than enough for now but can't wait lol. I hope to see more 1.5 weaps in detail like they did with the SIG P228 and the RE2 Shotgun.

Comment

• Oops.... I was quoting Chrisliam2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                            I highly doubt that they'll be able to do a sactisfatory port.
                            Yup, you got it right. This is entirely on a different level than the regular RE2 mods. It features the best custom backgrounds out there, working on an undocumented game that probably lacks many code snippets you're supposed to have in a finalized engine, and it looks so authentic you could even mistake with stuff coming from CAPCOM themselves. There's no way the RE2 modding community could even get close to these results with the current tools out there. The fact that they can't reprogram parts of the game is also another huge issue. So please, let's stop with this "Let's port it to RE2" frenzy - the result would be disappointing at best.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• One thing though, why calling Linda Ada? It's a strange decision. Or maybe it was her real name after all?

Comment

Whoever's doing this is going to make it as polished as they can. We just need to sit back, leave 'em alone, and let them finish their work. Then Martin and the other PMODders can port it to the PC version for us, and voila!

Why? To be almost unplayable?

It's like "oh, look a Ferrari, let's disassemble it and build another car", it will just not work.

Comment

Working...
                                X