Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't joking either, what if we could call them up for this?

Comment

• "Please read these lines... what's it for? oh just some silly fan video, promise!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        "Please read these lines... what's it for? oh just some silly fan video, promise!"
        "Paul, you are the REAL leon, the only one I acknowledge. I would have your babies. Do this for me. Do you remember reading leon's lines BEFORE the scrap?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          I wasn't joking either, what if we could call them up for this?
          I can already see Kamiya spitting weird posts all over his Twitter. "Kids don't do 1.5, it's like drugs. And I mean the bad affair about them!"

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I'll be damned.

Can you see that zombie rendered BEHIND wall. They have power to mask 3d stuff behind pre-rendered background...... no one has done it before.
            Last edited by Marvin; 11-01-2012, 12:18 PM.
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
              They have power to mask 3d stuff behind pre-rendered background...... no one has done it before.
              Maybe it has to do with the fact that it's a custom background? But they probably do have the ability to mask 3D objects either way, judging by their finesse.

Comment

• this custom background looks very authentic, if there would not be that Claire poster I'd say this is real original render. But then again one could apply missing claire picture to original 3d background with ease. And if it was original render of game background then it would be normal that zombies are behind stuff. Perhaps this IS real original render and part of the game?... its so hard to tel now isnt it? i am amazed....
                Last edited by Marvin; 11-01-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• I can't tell, and at this point, it doesn't matter. Whoever these guys are, they are good.

Comment

• agreee, of course, its good, it's just curiosity... that has been with me all those years.

Comment

• Great video, great to see something new! I look forward to the day when I can finally play this game. However, and I know it has been mentioned before on this forum -- but the more 1.5 footage I see, the more and more RE3 looks suspiciously like an alternate version of 1.5. There's several rooms that can be compared but take that "A beautiful painting of a woman" image for example.

There's a room in RE3 where Carlos has to push a big bell out of the way. That room layout looks the same to me but at a slightly different angle.

Anyway, 1.5 looks more awesome than ever and i'm looking forward to more info.. thanks B.Zork!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sally Cahill and Alyson Court. Mmmmm, yea. Someone should make a kickstarter to pay the VAs to record the dialogue. Or at least email them to see if they're interested in doing it pro bono. Post-game release, of course.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Came home late last night and checked this thread as I usually do, but somehow missed all of these updates. Came back today and was astonished to see that video up. Still in awe.

Very excited to hear the next piece of news in December!
                          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Sally Cahill and Alyson Court. Mmmmm, yea. Someone should make a kickstarter to pay the VAs to record the dialogue. Or at least email them to see if they're interested in doing it pro bono. Post-game release, of course.
                            The team should consider this. Paul Haddard is cool as hell. Alyson is amazing too but we don't know elzas voice actor, so she isn't required though I'd love it. Someone get their Phone numbers lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              I really can't wait for the secretive development team to show off some new angles!
                              Here is my carefully chosen wish list, it only has one entry:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7131[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7434[/ATTACH]
                              Grazie mille!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                The team should consider this.
                                If they want a lawsuit up their ass, they should indeed consider this.

Comment

Working...
                                X