Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    If they want a lawsuit up their ass, they should indeed consider this.
    For adding voice acting? lol

Comment

• Exactly. "lol".

Comment

• I am unsure why. They aren't profiting from the game if they add lines..

Comment

• Well, they would have to come out with the voice actors in order to contact them and ask for their help. What if CAPCOM took legal action against the actors? They'd blame the team and reveal their identities to CAPCOM's lawyers, because it'd ruin their careers in the videogame industry otherwise. So yeah, you get the picture of why asking the official voice actors to come back dubbing those characters could lead to a potential disaster.
          Last edited by Gemini; 11-01-2012, 02:35 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• You do realize that it's illegal to modify a game, right? So you'd want them to reveal their identity by going public on kickstarter, and then ask for public founds to infringe on a Capcom's IP? I mean, if you ever want to go spend some time in jail, that might be a good way to achieve it quickly.

Comment

• I see your point about the kickstarter thing. No money involved then, if it were to be done.

Comment

• More convinced than ever that this is a mod and a damn good one.
                Regardless of the "state" this alpha/ beta is in I think, it is safe to say that you could get at least a few minutes of continuous gameplay out of it.
                This has been avoided so far and leaves a bad taste IMO.
                Then there are other things:
                1.) BH 2 Trial intro
                2.) BH2 Shotgun and Ammo
                3.) Obvious editing on wallpapers
                4.) Typewriters that where nowhere to be found in the original

If it wass just for the parking lot footage, I would think this is real, but no longer.
                Still wondering how many people and effort it took them to do this. I mean they even have German dialogue in there XD

Comment

• Originally posted by anaho View Post
                  More convinced than ever that this is a mod and a damn good one.
                  Regardless of the "state" this alpha/ beta is in I think, it is safe to say that you could get at least a few minutes of continuous gameplay out of it.
                  1.) BH 2 Trial intro
                  2.) BH2 Shotgun and Ammo

If it wass just for the parking lot footage, I would think this is real, but no longer.
                  Still wondering how many people and effort it took them to do this. I mean they even have German dialogue in there XD
                  This is not a RE2 modification, good lord. The zombies, the graphics, everything else is pure 1.5
                  The reason it has the SCEA and title screen like that is because they are modding it into a releasable rom.
                  Same for the typewriter, looks like they are going to be able to make it so we can save, amazing!

Comment

2.) BH2 Shotgun and Ammo
                    It might come out as a surprise, but that's exactly what the Remington M870 looks like:

Last edited by Gemini; 11-01-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Sorry, but the typewriter saving is a dead give away to me that this uses the regular RE2 engine.

Comment

• The baboon fight begs to differ. I seriously doubt the RE2 AI can be changed that much for a simple video. Also the menu footage clearly shows it's no mere editing of the retail RE2.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 11-01-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          You do realize that it's illegal to modify a game, right?
                          in what country? in america its only illegal to circumvent a payment system to acquire licensed content.

Comment

• Thats true on the other hand. However, I still have my doubts. Suppose it gets released, isnĀ“t it quite ironic that even after staring at screenshots for over a decade, I still am not sure if this is real deal or not.

Comment

• Something minor, but it caught my eye, the Zork video is missing the ceiling fan shown in the PSM one:

Mysterious!

Comment

More convinced than ever that this is a mod and a damn good one.
                                1.) BH 2 Trial intro
                                2.) BH2 Shotgun and Ammo

I'm sorry, I almost never say this on forums, but you are dead wrong sir. This team possesses a legitimate physical copy of the PSM/curator-era build of Biohazard 1.5. The only thing you are right about is that their project is a modification... of Biohazard 1.5... How they came to own a copy we'll only know if they choose to tell us one day.

The typewriter simply proves what we knew to be true... that this is a modded game. Neither the typewriter, nor any other object for that matter, has anything to do with the game's engine.

The joke is only on me if I'm feeding a troll...

Comment

Working...
                                X