Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot I could do some voice acting for this game if they wanted me to. I have a Yeti microphone with a pop guard.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      Shoot I could do some voice acting for this game if they wanted me to. I have a Yeti microphone with a pop guard.
      make a demo of urself eheheh say "thats just friggin great! what im gonna to do?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
        I have a feeling that whoever these guys are, they are keeping a close eye on what's going on at THIA. Two concrete examples: I believe Enigmatism415 asked a few weeks (or perhaps months) ago what was behind the L-Section of B2 Hallway that we had no footage of. The team inserted a small piece of footage at the end of this video, finally revealing this mystery. Another thing was the confirmation of the B2 Hallway that we had been discussing just a few weeks ago. Not only did Black Crow hypothesize that there were 2 basement floors, but Alzaire also clarified that the hallway with the Morgue and Power Room belonged in the B2 floor. Coincidence? I think not.
        I agree, the areas that they chose to showcase were hardly random. I trust that the team's next video and screenshot package in December will contain several more juicy backgrounds.

My new background wishlist for Santa:
        - the unseen and rarely-seen hallways and corridors of the RPD

P.S.

Click image for larger version

Name:	prison_please.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	401883
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-02-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Doesn't look like they need help with translating...not a typo in the teaser.

Comment

• it's all just amazing to watch , im just happy the game has fallen into the hands of someone who can do something good with it, this team has given us more then we could of ever asked for and will most likely go down in resident evil history.

also are capcom as bad as Sqaure-enix ?
            Square-enix really seem to hate it when someone does anything related to chrono trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              it's all just amazing to watch , im just happy the game has fallen into the hands of someone who can do something good with it, this team has given us more then we could of ever asked for and will most likely go down in resident evil history.

also are capcom as bad as Sqaure-enix ?
              Square-enix really seem to hate it when someone does anything related to chrono trigger.
              Nah. Not only have all the people that worked on 1.5 that might not want it getting out moved on, but they don't even make 1.5 genre survival horror games anymore. They make messed up lulzy action shooters named resident evil for some reason
              Last edited by Darkness; 11-01-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• The problem with the Square fan games is that the team members were very well known and heavily publicized. I've worked with Xavier Dang, who contributed tracks to the 3D Chrono Trigger fan game, and he's very well known in the game music community. That's just one example. We know next to nothing about who is working on 1.5 and the size of their team. That works very well in their favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Doesn't look like they need help with translating...not a typo in the teaser.

Except for that little grammatical error. There shouldn't be an 's' at the end of appear.

Comment

• Damn, I read it as appear every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      Damn, I read it as appear every time.
                      Still though, considering that it is likely a foreign team working on this, the English is very good. Not to mention, its not as if Capcom themselves never made any spelling errors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Well, they would have to come out with the voice actors in order to contact them and ask for their help. What if CAPCOM took legal action against the actors? They'd blame the team and reveal their identities to CAPCOM's lawyers, because it'd ruin their careers in the videogame industry otherwise. So yeah, you get the picture of why asking the official voice actors to come back dubbing those characters could lead to a potential disaster.
                        I'm not sure about the legal mumbo jumbo, but what if it's done post-release of the game? It wouldn't have to be the team who would need to contact them, but pretty much anyone who wants to do so. I'm aware the VAs would probably be getting on Capcom's bad side, but would they actually be suffering any legal consequences for recording dialogue?
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-01-2012, 11:02 PM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          I'm not sure about the legal mumbo jumbo, but what if it's done post-release of the game? It wouldn't have to be the team who would need to contact them, but pretty much anyone who wants to do so. I'm aware the VAs would probably be getting on Capcom's bad side, but would they actually be suffering any legal consequences for recording dialogue?
                          No, not at all. How is it any worse than adding a new background to the ROM? Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            I'm not sure about the legal mumbo jumbo, but what if it's done post-release of the game?
                            Depends on how much they'd like to be involved with an illegal project.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Depends on how much they'd like to be involved with an illegal project.
                              Guess we're just gonna have to get other people to do the voices then.

No, not at all. How is it any worse than adding a new background to the ROM? Right?
                              Well, if done pre-game release, it's colluding with the hacking team. Post-release, not sure what they charge them with, but I guess it is still illegal... in a way.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-01-2012, 11:15 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• I mean...if we could add voices post release...because this team is apparently alot better at modding than the community. Also, someone should send them every snippet of 80% inflames info that exists

Almost 10k views on the video. Not bad.
                                Last edited by Darkness; 11-02-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X