Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    I'm surprised I'm the only one that creamed over that never before heard gorilla fight 1.5 OST
    Haha yea... i realized about that soundtrack too , it sounds really cool. This is my favorite 1.5 soundtrack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJZKL7CFEo

What´s yours :O

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      Yep, I'm retarded because I hosted the images elsewhere so people who were having problems to see what he posted in a public thread could see them. Yeah I'm very retarded.
      You still don't understand why it was idiotic to do that, do you? Your case is hopeless, you just behave like a kid and don't think twice about the implications of your actions.

Comment

• Looks like there are some people hating me both here and at assembler. Next time I'll just sit and watch.

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        You still don't understand why it was idiotic to do that, do you? Your case is hopeless, you just behave like a kid and don't think twice about the implications of your actions.
        Ok I'm out of here then. Yes I do understand that it wasn't a wise move.
        Last edited by Aleff; 11-03-2012, 03:18 PM.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          Please drop it... we really dont need this kind of arguements / discussions

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
            Looks like there are some people hating me both here and at assembler. Next time I'll just sit and watch.
            That's EXACTLY what everyone should have done. That way, there would have been nothing to "watch". And even less to "show". Case closed.
            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 11-03-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• This song...deserved much more than one room.

Comment

This song...deserved much more than one room.
                That's why Umbrella Chronicles had this awesome version of it;

Comment

• C'mon guys, let's not pull the same shit on THIA. We've had enough drama to last for a month.

I wanted to share something with you, in line with one of my latest post, but I think I'm being a little biased given my recent new-fond love for RE3.. That a look at this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	41.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	401890 Click image for larger version

Name:	47.jpg
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	401891

Name:	46.jpg
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	401892 Click image for larger version

Name:	48.jpg
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	401893

Name:	44.jpg
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	401894 Click image for larger version

Name:	49.jpg
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	401895

Name:	40.jpg
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	401896 Click image for larger version

Name:	50.jpg
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	401897

There's some differences in the colour of the clothes, but RE3 zombies seem to be recycled from RE 1.5. The police officer has a similar outfit with the same emblems on the shoulders, the donut officer is practically the same (just a bit fatter), the walker has the shirt ripped on the left but the colour matches that of the main RE 1.5 zombie and the hotness keeps the longer hair and shirt (the size of her tits has drastically increased though). Was this intentional, or merely coincidental, given the number of RE3 different zombies?
                  Last edited by Kegluneq; 11-03-2012, 03:35 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                  BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

This song...deserved much more than one room.
                    Awesome OST... in fact everytime i play RE2 i unlock that room just to hear that soundtrack... and of course , the machine gun ammo Lol

Comment

• i love this soundtrack! but i cant find it anywhere! T_T probably this would be the final boss music in RE 1.5

Is not Fight with the monster #1 and #2, i tried them already and sounds different. I hope this soundtrack still in this build *.*
                      Last edited by GrrMew; 11-03-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• this video is great and you see it was not as difficult as the team climbed a video now has qu test this beta actually tie the game and this compretando and secondly my discurpo for my other two messages and now the link's www.mediafirenohaydescargaporahora.com game, so expect to December Talve not a surprise as the release date or a demo that lasts an hour and living compretando team this game and I shall please as this game piracy never went on sale and grace for the video equipment 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by GrrMew View Post
                          i love this soundtrack! but i cant find ir anywhere! T_T probably this would be the final boss music in RE 1.5

Is not Fight with the monster #1 and #2, i tried them already and sounds different. I hope this soundtrack still in this build *.*
                          This epic soundtrack is going to be in this build, and i'm 100% that is going to be present... Fight with Monster 2 is the Failed one from the BH2 Beta 2... one guy in Youtube has remade the Fight With Monster#2... the soundtrack on the video is called on other forums and RE Pages like "The Malformation of Golgotha", but i think that is from aonther battle boss from Birkin, maybe the final battler... i don't know... just are especulations...

Comment

• I have access to both versions of the song on my PC now. Did you want me to upload them at all? I don't remember where I got them but they were on megaupload before it went down.

Here's both versions of that track.

My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I have access to both versions of the song on my PC now. Did you want me to upload them at all? I don't remember where I got them but they were on megaupload before it went down.

Here's both versions of that track.

www.zombie-x.com/malformation.zip
                              Nice!

Comment

• No problem. I thought these tracks were readily available, but doing a quick search online just gave me music from RE2. The music I have uploaded is from 1.5.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X