Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
    The CALICO M950 until know is used as a Normal Pistol in BioHazard 2 Beta 2 and in Trial Version of BioHazard 2 (Un-usable)... the Colt Phyton is maybe a susbtitution of the pistols on the 1.5 game:

H&K VP70 - Glock 18
    Browning HP - The Same
    Colt Phyton - SIG.P226
    H&K VP70 Burst - Beretta M93R

In the Colt Phyton was replaced with other Animations for to not recognize the Handgun SIG.P226, remember that one Handgun have Rapid Fire Capability, maybe it's the SIG.P226 just like in BioHazard 5, in the First PlayStationMuseum video can be seen... but nothing is proved... that's my theory
    No.

The SIG Sauer P228 it's 9mm, can't be a substitute of a Magnum, and from this screenshot you can see it. Glock 18 can't be compared with a H&K VP70, it's a fully automatic 33 rounds weapon (can mount Glock 17 magazines too). something like the M93R.

Calico was a RE2 Beta weapon, not 1.5.
    Last edited by SonicBlue; 11-04-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      We don't know if this build has grenades, its very unlikely.
      Curator uses them in the goromacida video. Although he never hits any zombies with them, so we don't know whether they work as intended or not.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-04-2012, 08:46 PM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        Curator uses them in the goromacida video. Although he never hits any zombies with them, so we don't know whether they work as intended or not.
        sweet baby jesus, I don't remember seeing that. Nevermind, That is going to be epic.

Comment

• We know for sure that they are in the item list, so they've got to be there. Are the fully functional? That we don't know. Could be, could be not. If they don't, I'm sure the team will take some countermeasure about them and other weapons that might be broken or not implemented yet.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
            No.

The SIG Sauer P228 it's 9mm, can't be a substitute of a Magnum, and from this screenshot you can see it. Glock 18 can't be compared with a H&K VP70, it's a fully automatic 33 rounds weapon (can mount Glock 17 magazines too). something like the M93R.

Thank you, I thought Calico was from 1.5 and it was left in RE2 beta was a scrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
              The CALICO M950 until know is used as a Normal Pistol in BioHazard 2 Beta 2 and in Trial Version of BioHazard 2 (Un-usable)... the Colt Phyton is maybe a susbtitution of the pistols on the 1.5 game:

H&K VP70 - Glock 18
              Browning HP - The Same
              Colt Phyton - SIG.P226
              H&K VP70 Burst - Beretta M93R

In the Colt Phyton was replaced with other Animations for to not recognize the Handgun SIG.P226, remember that one Handgun have Rapid Fire Capability, maybe it's the SIG.P226 just like in BioHazard 5, in the First PlayStationMuseum video can be seen... but nothing is proved... that's my theory
              I think the intention is to have two unique handguns for each character. From media we've seen, the Browning HP and SIG P226 are Leon and Elza's starting handguns, respectively. The remaining two are supposed to be the upgrade handguns with rapid fire capability, although I'm not sure which belongs to which. If you go by numerical order on the ripped item list, the M9R3 would belong to Leon while the Glock 18 to Elza. It's the same as in retail where there are four different handgun types, two for each character (Colt S.A.A. and VP70 Burst counts).
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Plus we see Elza picking up a SIG P228 from the dead officer in the east corridor, so it's safe to assume that's her starting handgun. There's also something nice in 1.5 that only partially appears in RE1 but not in 2 or 3: weapons are called by their real names, not just Handgun or Shotgun (even if those had their actual names in the descriptions).
                Last edited by Gemini; 11-04-2012, 09:14 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                  Thank you, I thought Calico was from 1.5 and it was left in RE2 beta was a scrap.

Hell ya, i was wrong about the CALICO... about the H&K VP70 and the Glock 17 were just speculations... about 3 years i was wandering about (NOT THE TRACK FROM RE2), about the Handungs from 1.5 and ones who have the animation... now i know that the 3 handguns have different Animations...

H&K VP70 Burst - Beretta M93R Capable to shot 3 rounds simultaneosly.
                  H&K VP70 - SIG. P228 A Reliable gun that have a stabilized handling.
                  Beretta M92FS (RE2 E.Battle) - Glock 18 A gun with a nice speed fire and stability
                  Colt Phyton - Glock 18 (Because even if it looks like a old gun, only the animation changes and the velocity of the speedfires are the same of the Handung of the PSM Video at the second basement)
                  Browning HP - The Same

Only 2 Guns that i changed from the list but just are speculations as I said.
                  MAGNUM
                  S.Redhawk - Desert Eagle .50A (Animation from the BIOHAZARD 2 Trial Version)

The animation from the Desert Eagle to the one from the Original Game (BIOHAZARD 2 Leon A/Leon B) have a little difference on the speed fire, the first have a increased speed fire and the one released on 1998, the Leon/Claire story the Velocity of the Speedfire was decreased, so the animation of the S.Redhawk is the same as the Magnum of the Trial Disc. That's my theory... please comment any mistake or any point of view....
                  Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-04-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• lol so many information

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                      lol so many information
                      Yes, is a lot of info... this is the kind of info that a 1.5 reseacher must know... everyone have they own points of view, and you can share yours... And you have not know that RESIDENT EVIL 2 on the Front of Police Station, before you enter to the precinct in the Leon or Claire scenario, some screamings of the Zombies are from the 1.5, you must pay attention to the Atmosphere Sound, this is what we call "Recycled Items or Things"

Comment

• I find it funny how the original guns in 1.5 were actually used by Military and Police Force and more contemporary, while the VP70 isn't exactly used in the US much, and the Browning is just ancient. What a strange change. Seems very arbitrary.

Comment

• The VP70 is Leon's personal handgun. The Browning HP was the R.P.D.'s old standard issue weapon, but was already replaced by the Beretta 92F.
                          Last edited by News Bot; 11-04-2012, 10:20 PM.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• The 1.5 weapons still make more sense. It just seems like such an arbitrary change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              There's also something nice in 1.5 that only partially appears in RE1 but not in 2 or 3: weapons are called by their real names, not just Handgun or Shotgun (even if those had their actual names in the descriptions).
                              Glad to know I'm not alone on this. The only other survival (?) horror that does this is Parasite Eve (and 2), as far as I can remember.

It's such a shame that BioHazard 4 ditched this and no longer kept the weapons' names in the descriptions.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                                Glad to know I'm not alone on this. The only other survival (?) horror that does this is Parasite Eve (and 2), as far as I can remember.

It's such a shame that BioHazard 4 ditched this and no longer kept the weapons' names in the descriptions.
                                in fact, not only the gun names are just nicknames, but their design are so weird and distant... see ORC, RE5, RE4... many fictional(or unusual) guns...

Comment

Working...
                                X