Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing I want to know is if the body armor will be in the game. I am going to heaven in my mind if it is..
    Yeah I know, my avatar is the file of elza in the Umbrella body armor we got shown, but just because they got a file doesn't mean they can implement it...
    Last edited by Darkness; 11-05-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      The only thing I want to know is if the body armor will be in the game. I am going to heaven in my mind if it is..
      Yeah I know, my avatar is the file of elza in the Umbrella body armor we got shown, but just because they got a file doesn't mean they can implement it...
      I don't see why they can't. They've already proven to be pretty skilled in hacking the game. If their intention is to make the game retail-quality, then they'll most likely be implementing it.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-05-2012, 02:28 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• so,after GmanWillis (Garret Brown) scammed me i deceided to put my finger in my ass.Damn i was to stupid,so how could i trust him..I got him on my aim/msn for years...He is the one who claimed to got 1.5 and i believed him..Now i lost an alpha build of 1 of my games but i dont really care..just a bit..Here is a pic of the game he got on his server..if real or not,i dont know!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	bitch.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	401911

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
          so,after GmanWillis (Garret Brown) scammed me i deceided to put my finger in my ass.

Comedy gold.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• yep.true words

Comment

• if you got access to his ftp server, why didn't you download that file to check what it is?

Comment

• i dont got the permissions to download the files

Comment

• Do you have an IP/domain name address?

In first place, it shouldn't be such a big file if it's unfinished game, but who knows
                  Last edited by fiendshard; 11-05-2012, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      I don't see why they can't. They've already proven to be pretty skilled in hacking the game. If their intention is to make the game retail-quality, then they'll most likely be implementing it.
                      I sure hope so. Doing it would be pretty tricky on the large list of modding if it isn't a feature in the 40% build.

Comment

• server ip was 99.8.176.206

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                          Yes, is a lot of info... this is the kind of info that a 1.5 reseacher must know... everyone have they own points of view, and you can share yours... And you have not know that RESIDENT EVIL 2 on the Front of Police Station, before you enter to the precinct in the Leon or Claire scenario, some screamings of the Zombies are from the 1.5, you must pay attention to the Atmosphere Sound, this is what we call "Recycled Items or Things"

I can't believe that I did notice that, I played a lot of times and I never payed sufficient attention ,next Time I will remember, so does also have these screamings near of the place that we kill Brad?

I only noticed that the sounds of some zombies from the laboratory, are the same sounds that zombies from 1.5 do, it's the sounds that we can hear watching the sewer and police station scenes from 1.5 videos.

Comment

• Yes, because an unfinished game would take up an entire CD.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• ... So are more public e-stoning and crucifixions in bound?
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-05-2012, 04:03 AM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Last edited by Carnivol; 11-05-2012, 04:28 AM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

Working...
                                X