Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing uncommon about dialog lines being re-recorded and adjusted during the production. Just look at the dialog and scene changes between the various version of the final game's direction we have ;D

Paul Haddad most likely never did any 1.5 stuff.

Comment

• Strange then, that the team added retail leon damage sounds. Perhaps they believe Paul did 1.5 leon, or simply prefer his voice.

Comment

• ^ After Roody published the interview, I asked him to ask and see if Paul could remember any more details on this... and so went back to reclaify afterwards what sort of time frame Paul had been hired in if he could recall. He said he was brought in early 1997 with the intent to record, but he couldn't remember specifics of the sort of things he said and so it could quite as easily not been or have been the final version still at that stage. So we never were able to tell if he did work on it or not... so it's still unverified either way.
        Last edited by Rombie; 11-05-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Well the only alternative are ... Chris sounds from RE1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
            ^ After Roody published the interview, I asked him to ask and see if Paul could remember any more details on this... and so went back to reclaify afterwards what sort of time frame Paul had been hired in if he could recall. He said he was brought in early 1997 with the intent to record, but he couldn't remember specifics of the sort of things he said and so it could quite as easily not been or have been the final version still at that stage. So we never were able to tell if he did work on it or not... so it's still unverified either way.
            Early 97....I would like to believe he was 1.5 leon. That's just freaking great sounds too much like him.

Comment

• It really doesn't sound much like him.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                It could be... however I'm no 1.5 Wizard, maybe someone who knows the publicly available room arrangements could shed a light?
                There's no real secret about the room arrangement of the factory (except for the northwest room)... can you clarify?

Comment

• Hes talking about the elza I C A N T ESCAPE!!! thing. He thought maybe that room was cut because they had nothing on it, but that room is accessed in the curator goromacida video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                    So we never were able to tell if he did work on it or not... so it's still unverified either way.
                    Ok... So nobody can really claim or deny that it is actually him.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I could have sworn I read somewhere that they used new actors for 1.5 but when they scrapped it they found a all new cast for retail version.

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
                        I could have sworn I read somewhere that they used new actors for 1.5 but when they scrapped it they found a all new cast for retail version.
                        Personally I noticed that they had a new female voice actor, and Claire sounded somewhat different from Elza, in particular being less monotonic. Maybe Leon's voice actor is still Paul, judging from his only in-game speech in available footages. I think his performance is greater than Elza, because I could sense his frustration in this sentence:

"Oh, that's so fxxking great! Now what am I gonna do?!"

PS: Given the wimp personality of 1.5 Leon, he may say this instead: "OMFG! My last hope is vanished! Damn it!"
                        ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                        ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

• I have noticed that the team working on RE1.5 kind of supports multiple language texts. And I wonder if they could put Chinese translations into their work. If they would hear from me and their answer is 'yes', I am more than happy to provide translations

I know this may sound stupid but I still would like to do that because there is also a large group of RE1.5 fans in China.
                          Last edited by w.dash; 11-05-2012, 11:07 PM.
                          ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                          ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

• I've always imagined Claire's "*sigh* I'm finally here...." line from her intro would make for a great opening line for Elza. She'd stand up from the wreckage of her motorbike, wipe her forehead, and then say it. I mean, she did just survive a motor vehicle accident, but hey at least she got into what she probably assumes is a safe haven.
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-05-2012, 11:12 PM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              I've always imagined Claire's "*sigh* I'm finally here...." line from her intro would make for a great opening line for Elza. She'd stand up from the wreckage of her motorbike, wipe her forehead, and then say it. I mean, she did just survive a motor vehicle accident, but hey at least she got into what she probably assumes is a safe haven.
                              Finds John, walks up to him, cue claire voice "have you seen a little girl around here"? Need to find a guy with a burly voice for john, haha, damn star, you are giving me 1.5 pains
                              Last edited by Darkness; 11-05-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• I think it would be great if Marvin's entire scene with Leon from retail RE2 was recreated with Roy, voices and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X