Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see. Are there any electronic locked doors in the RPD? Perhaps the Jail and the Arms Storage?

I also think this might be another possibility:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_007.48_07112012_105902_0076.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	401923 Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_007.48_07112012_110305_0375.png
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	401924

These are found on B4 and B5 of the Umbrella laboratory. The ID Card M looks like it belongs to a researcher.
    Last edited by Kegluneq; 11-07-2012, 06:48 AM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I'm still wondering how the characters end up in the underground secret research laboratory in 1.5, do they use the same caboose in the retail RE2 to get there or do they use an elevator similar to the one in REZero to reach it ?

"The elevator can reach the training facility's Underground Gondola connected to the abandoned factory after Rebecca and billy got separated"

"The caboose platform which is supposed to be the only way that leads to the underground lab is missing"
      Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2012, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• It's the elevator in the factory with the boss fight against Birkin, it leads to the underground laboratory.
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• If this MOD is accurate, check at 1:39

Comment

• I guess that the entrance to the lab is quite obvious...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              I guess that the entrance to the lab is quite obvious...
              Silly me, I've never noticed this picture before, but this entrance is quite pathetic compared to the retail version we've seen LOL ! so correct me if I'm wrong, Marvin gets the T-virus vaccine to cure himself from the T-virus infection while Annette whose infected with the G-virus for some reason gets the G-virus vaccine instead of sherry !
              Edit: I've got this info from the Resident Evil Wikipedia, possibly some user posted a false info Alzaire :
              http://residentevil.wikia.com/Biohazard_1.5
              Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Annette isn't infected with the G-virus? Pretty sure Sherry still gets the G-vaccine.
                sigpic

Comment

• The wikia tends to be full of shit.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Seems like the wiki mistook the concept art of G-Anette as something that actually happens in 1.5.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Removed the nonsense.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Does anybody happen to know what theme plays when Leon confronts the Gorillas in the teaser video?

Not sure if it's been unofficially released previously but it's really cool <_<
                        sigpic

Comment

• G-Annette? Why do I sense a possible G-spot joke?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7480[/ATTACH]

Memory Card

I find it very interesting that the memory card was an item, but ink ribbons were not on the list. I think that's indicative that computers were planned to be used for saving, but perhaps the mod team had difficulties implementing them, preferring instead to integrate the classic ink ribbon system? Perhaps the code for 1.5 is very similar to the code from 1 or 2 and they were able to simply carry the code over, due to the fact that it would probably be more efficient than writing new code or completing old code for a function that likely never worked or worked properly. In any case, I am curious to see what becomes of the polygonal boxes, assumed by many to be item chests, such as the one featured in Irons' office. If that was a feature that was not entirely implemented in the build they are working from, or absent entirely, will the team try to incorporate classic style item boxes? or will they attempt to finish the code (if even necessary to do so)?

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                              I find it very interesting that the memory card was an item, but ink ribbons were not on the list. I think that's indicative that computers were planned to be used for saving, but perhaps the mod team had difficulties implementing them, preferring instead to integrate the classic ink ribbon system? Perhaps the code for 1.5 is very similar to the code from 1 or 2 and they were able to simply carry the code over, due to the fact that it would probably be more efficient than writing new code or completing old code for a function that likely never worked or worked properly. In any case, I am curious to see what becomes of the polygonal boxes, assumed by many to be item chests, such as the one featured in Irons' office. If that was a feature that was not entirely implemented in the build they are working from, or absent entirely, will the team try to incorporate classic style item boxes? or will they attempt to finish the code (if even necessary to do so)?
                              An excellent question, one that probably won't be answered until christmas or after.
                              Also, the gorilla fight is a brand new never before heard 1.5 track, chills right?

Comment

• Aha, so it is new...love it.

One question though, is there a reason why the RE2 retail hall music is in the teaser? I don't recall it ever being a 1.5 track...could just be a placeholder but ehhhh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X