Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget about the fan's long awaited FFVII remake as well as the crappy XIII and its crappier sequel they made instead ! final fantasy fans are suffering as much as us resident evil fans !
    Edit: Oh dear there is a new sequel called Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII on the way starring again the miserable lame ass heroine "lightning" for the third time, talking about screwing things up Square Enix !
    Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• oh god, derail derail derail! There ain't no gettin' offa' this train we're on!
      On topic yo: So, does anyone think that theres really a key we pick up to access the bathroom?

Comment

• If there isn't a key yet, there will probably be one sooner or later.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          If there isn't a key yet, there will probably be one sooner or later.
          At best, the restroom might be analogous to the boutique from RE3 or that weird wardrobe room from RE1. In other words, you get some special key upon completion of the game and can then change outfits.

More likely though, the door doesn't lead anywhere and it's just a tongue-in-cheek reference to the big empty space behind the wall that Capcom mistakenly never accounted for. If this is the case, I'm surprised that they didn't add two bathroom doors (men/women), as the empty space is elongated and could easily accommodate both.
          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-07-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• I really don't think the team would put that a key is probably around somewhere and there not actually be one though. So exciting!

Comment

• One more derail: Well, not every game of today's CAPCOM is crap. For example I'm awaiting the release of Remember Me which will be a great game by the look of things.
              Last edited by Alfred; 11-07-2012, 03:55 PM.
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• anyone know if the 40% version features the smaller alligators ?

there is a screenshot of leon fighting them in a uncompleted sewer room.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  anyone know if the 40% version features the smaller alligators ?

pretty sure thats inflames footage (80%)

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    anyone know if the 40% version features the smaller alligators ?

I'm pretty sure that the Sewer was the last thing Capcom worked on... so it's possible but doubtful. My theory is that the 40% build contains a few textured rooms from the Sewer (namely the manhole corridor), and maybe even some additional untextured rooms; however, I do not believe that they are playable without modifications. I still abide by the belief that this disc was intended for reviewers, so the last playable stage in the RPD is probably the Gorilla boss fight in the parking lot. Another sample scenario might involve the Factory, and yet another possibly involving the Lab.

EDIT: If the Sewer manhole corridor is playable, it might only serve as the bridge between the RPD and the Factory.
                    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• How can the disk of a version which can't even be considered to be in beta stage and is barely playable be intended for reviewers? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        My theory is that they open locked doors... check out this screenshot from one of the RE2 betas:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7482[/ATTACH]
                        That L is a key... you also find an M key, both only accessible by hacking.

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        How can the disk of a version which can't even be considered to be in beta stage and is barely playable be intended for reviewers? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
                        He's saying that the first part of the game was playable..... but the majority of the game was not, capcom made the first part of the game playable just so the reviewers could get a feel for the game. I have a few very early beta games (not Resident Evils) and this is exactly how they are. The TB early beta/alpha i have is an perfect example.
                        Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Well then I'd say it was intended for journalists, not reviewers, since it's not review material. Am I right?

Anyway, it's never been sent to any reviewer, right? So I don't think it was meant for them. The only place where that version was played was during the TGS if I remember correctly, and that's probably the source of the leak.

Comment

• Is this page dead for everyone else? It had a whole load of scans on it but now it appears to be gone.
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• I dont think this beta was intended for anything public such as journalists or reviewers, if it was they would have made the Debug Menu unaccessible. This beta has a debug menu like you can see on GoroMacidas Biohazard 1.5 Shown in the Wild Video. I mean, have you ever seen a demo or such with an accessible debug menu? I think they would make sure that the reviewers/journalists don't make screenshots of the other areas by mistake which are not intended to be seen by making the debug menu unaccessible.
                              Last edited by Alfred; 11-07-2012, 04:52 PM.
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                                I dont think this beta was intended for anything public such as journalists or reviewers, if it was they would have made the Debug Menu unaccessible. This beta has a debug menu like you can see on GoroMacidas Biohazard 1.5 Shown in the Wild Video. I mean, have you ever seen a demo or such with an accessible debug menu? I think they would make sure that the reviewers/journalists don't make screenshots of the other areas which are not intended to be seen by making the debug menu unaccessible.
                                Beta 2 has debug functions and that was intended for reviewers.

Comment

Working...
                                X