Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The freezer room remains virtually unchanged aside from the addition of a second control panel with a keypad and keycard slot on it. The main fuse is probably assembled using the first control panel as in retail. The second panel is most likely used to retrieve a key item used for creating the vaccines, probably the "Enzyme" item or the T-Virus sample. If you go by the retail scenario, the G-Virus sample will be gotten from Sherry's pocket watch.
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-08-2012, 09:23 AM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• I try my best to stop by these message boards as much as possible, but I come back to see that someone's recreating RE1.5 professionally!? That's freakin' awesome. I can't wait to see more. Not sure how many times I've watched it, but damn, this seriously looks like it'll be the closest to RE1.5 we'll ever get. I wonder how long the team's been working on this

Comment

• has anyone ever spoken to people that managed to play it at TGS many years ago ?
        chances of that happening are rare I guess but I thought maybe someone in the 1.5 scene may of known someone who played the game at the booth ( wish it was me lol)

Comment

• Comment

• ^lol wtf. Anyone care to translate?

Comment

• Wonder if it's more clues as to the game's release

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                Can anyone translate that? lol

Comment

• lol, i can surely tell, that last picture is about crying.
                  Don't troll over 1.5 or you cry?... dunno, WHERE ARE YOU TRANSLATORS!?
                  ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                    Can anyone translate that? lol
                    I have a Japanese friend that speaks English, by the way my Facebook and msn was hacked, and I didn't made new one.
                    If nobody translate that, I will be create new Facebook account and I will ask for him what means.

Also if the group need a Japanese translator, just let me know sending a PM, and I say for him to join in THIA.
                    He likes Resident Evil very much. ( no he doesn't have Biohazard 1.5 so bad, but I already asked for that, it was the first question that I asked for him)
                    Last edited by PROTOBOY; 11-08-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                      He likes Resident Evil very much. ( no he doesn't have Biohazard 1.5 so bad, but I already asked for that, it was the first question that I asked for him)
                      Well Done.
                      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• I'm no expert in japanese, but I'll help:

Line 1: Biohazard...
                        Line 2: Prototype 1.5!

ピチャ means drip

I'm not sure about the rest, but according to google translate:

Line 3: < I'll try to do more than 6
                        Line 4: Not everything

Anyway, let's wait for an "official" translation instead of my hackery, but at least now you have somewhat of an idea of what is going on

Comment

• My heart is pounding, what is this? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
                            Well Done.

XD He makes a kjoke, he said that : AY HAVE ALL RESIDENT EVIL GAMES!! I'M THE MASTER OF RESIDENT EVIL!!!
                            I said: - No you don't, if you are you are have Biohazard 1.5.
                            YES I'M AM I HAVE RESIDENT EVIL 1.5!!!
                            - Really?? If you you are saying so I really should believe??
                            He answered: No it's a joke, I don't have,it's impossible also for Japaneses.

So it was a joke

Comment

• Talking about beta 2, does anyone have an ISO for the PSP? I tried converting it multiple times, I never succeeded. Each time I get a black screen at startup, it's depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                Talking about beta 2, does anyone have an ISO for the PSP? I tried converting it multiple times, I never succeeded. Each time I get a black screen at startup, it's depressing.
                                what software you use for conversion, PM me...
                                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Working...
                                X