Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    BH2 Beta is full of bugs, even if you managed to boot the game, it with still freeze when you reach the police station, believe me i tried it before, just check out the compatibility list :
    http://sonyplus.files.wordpress.com/...ade-em-pdf.pdf
    I strongly recommend you to play it on a ps3 3.55 or 4.21 CFW with multiman installed which can play all PSX regions and betas without a single problem, just burn it on CD with overburn option enabled in Nero and you're good to go !
    Even the retail Resident Evil 2 crashes when you reach the RPD, you have to use the Japanese game ID SLPS01222 for it to work.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
      BH2 Beta is full of bugs, even if you managed to boot the game, it with still freeze when you reach the police station, believe me i tried it before, just check out the compatibility list :
      http://sonyplus.files.wordpress.com/...ade-em-pdf.pdf
      I strongly recommend you to play it on a ps3 3.55 or 4.21 CFW with multiman installed which can play all PSX regions and betas without a single problem, just burn it on CD with overburn option enabled in Nero and you're good to go !
      I've had the ISO for years, that's not the problem. I just want to be able to have it on my psp.

Comment

• Try this tutorial Rick :
        http://upaluppa.wetpaint.com/page/Bi...+2+Beta+on+PSP
        Or download Biohazard 2 Beta 2 fixed version which i prefer, it worked flawlessly for me even with the 1.5 hacks:
        http://mygully.com/22199753-post1.html
        Use jdownloader to download multiplied links more easier !
        Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• I read that same guide, tried with many programs on many different versions of the beta.

It never changes anything, each time I start it, black screen. I run 6.60 PRO-B10 and the BH1 betas run absolutely fine.

But no matter what I try, I can't make a working eboot. It's so easy to do it!!! But whatever I do, I just run into either a black screen, either the psp shuts down. It never works.

Comment

• so the problem is with your psp i think it depends what popsloader you use and what cfw you have becouse mine works flawless with debug menu and everything.

Comment

• But I've just told you the BH1 betas work perfectly. So why would they work, but when I make myself an eboot it doesn't work?

Comment

• Yeah it sounds like a pops problem to me. Although I'm not sure popsloader is even required on that firmware.

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                But I've just told you the BH1 betas work perfectly. So why would they work, but when I make myself an eboot it doesn't work?
                Becuse they're different games with different compatibility. You have to make sure you use the right game ID and run it on a compatible pops setting for EVERY game, it's not totally universal. Your settings aren't right, that's likely why you're experiencing a crash, google Resident Evil 2 pops settings for your firmware and it will likely be compatible with those settings.
                Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• It's not a conversion issue nor a version incompatibility. If you're getting a black screen when you're supposed to see the PlayStation logo, you're missing regional information in the boot sectors. I tried this myself and got a black screen of death with the vanilla ISO of the BETA, but when I patched it to have a proper Japanese license it booted just fine.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 11-08-2012, 06:35 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Yay, I've finally been able to start it using firmware 3.40 with popsloader. But no sound... It's really a pain in the ass. I though that modern firmwares didn't need that. Some games run flawlessly without having to mess with poploader...

Thanks for your help guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      Yay, I've finally been able to start it using firmware 3.40 with popsloader. But no sound... It's really a pain in the ass. I though that modern firmwares didn't need that. Some games run flawlessly without having to mess with poploader...

Thanks for your help guys.
                      Try pops 3.80.

Comment

• Black screen followed by shutdown with 3.80... I'll try something else. But the list is big...

Comment

• I can run it just fine with my builtin 4.01.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• 4.01 doesn't work for me. The only two that worked until now were 3.40 and 3.50, but without sound. Urrr...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Black screen followed by shutdown with 3.80... I'll try something else. But the list is big...
                              Have you downloaded the necessary pops files? You need to have the corresponding pops files for each firmware revision in the correct directory on your memory card in order for it to work. Look in the popsloader plugin folder, you might already have them.

Try 3.52.
                              Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• I used this guy's package: http://forums.dashhacks.com/ps-one-p...x-pro-cfw.html

Comment

Working...
                                X