Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    My understanding is that the 80% build is playable from start to the end, but lacking voices, masks, and FMV's. That to me is really nice! All the team would have to do is add the masks, implement any FMV's that may be on the disc, and patch any glitches up. It would be really awesome!
    Damn, that's too difficlut like a DarkBiohazard handy work (HACKS OF BH 2 TRIAL, RESIDENT EVIL 3 TRIAL HACKS), his works in hacks are awesome, maybe if this games gets released in December he will find some Hidden Content on 1.5 if exists such Hidden Material... i can't wait for see the 1.5 Raccoon City model... such modern than the Raccoon City that we know, even in FILE#2/#1 shows parts of the 1.5 or similar ones of the Lab and Raccoon City are more modern than the RE3 one without the Skyscrappers now implemented in the Remakes... seriously, i can't wait...

The 80% or 40% releases will make the appearence of the Beta 2 of the 1.5 (The one with Leon and Elza without gloves) and the V-JUMP one (ALPHA like the one from BH1) or better called Beta 1 but this is more difficult and less accurate to get...
    Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-17-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• I always pictured Raccoon City to be small like Milwaukee or Waukesha. I like the story of 1.5 better so far than 2's..
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I always pictured Raccoon City to be small like Milwaukee or Waukesha. I like the story of 1.5 better so far than 2's..
        oh, i always dreamed to live in milwaukee.

but RE2 story is best! the hunk cutscene is eternal!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by yurieu; 11-18-2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Oh? I live in Milwaukee actually ;)
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• We don't have confirmation there is voice acting on the disc even in the 80% build. The "voice acting" we've heard up to this point was in all likely hood added post-production. As for FMVs being on the disc, all I can say is, "oh Resident Evil community, you silly (delusional) goose!"

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              We don't have confirmation there is voice acting on the disc even in the 80% build. The "voice acting" we've heard up to this point was in all likely hood added post-production. As for FMVs being on the disc, all I can say is, "oh Resident Evil community, you silly (delusional) goose!"
              maybe it was just dubbing for the bonus disc video in RE1 DC.

oh, the green fields of milwalkee!

hey, Bonus disc from RE1 is a trailer or just to show the scrapped version, like 3.5?
              Last edited by yurieu; 11-18-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• seems to me like there would be alot more than SHERYY on 80% build. I know nothing is confirmed, its just an opinion o' mine. Bet they would want to make sure lines actually fit in the damn game's atmosphere.

Comment

• Damn, i hope i don't die before i get the chance to play it or else my restless soul will hunt who ever gets to play it (curator) forever!, unless you guys bury a copy with me inside my coffin, it will entertain my eternal sleep just fine and i will forget about the whole hunting thing ! well c'mon Christmas get a move on will ya !
                  36 days left !
                  Last edited by Guest; 11-18-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    36 days left !
                    36 days left for 1.5 news... thats something who REALLY worths the countdown. RE6= really, no hope left.

Comment

• How is everyone assuming 'Jesus Day' is Christmas? What if it's actually Easter 2013?

Just putting it out there...
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Since the video said to "Stay tune this holiday season for more info". Also, the release of the "leaks" and the video have so far been spaced one to two months apart. It's only logical to assume that "Jesus Day" means Christmas, or some other holiday before the end of the year.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                          What if it's actually Easter 2013?

Comment

• One request filled on the cleaned-up RE15 backgrounds, plus some extras.

RPD 2F Hallway (conjectured)

RPD 1F West Hallway

RPD 1F North Office

Feel free to laugh hearty at my poor p-shopping. I did.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                              How is everyone assuming 'Jesus Day' is Christmas? What if it's actually Easter 2013?

Just putting it out there...

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              You know, I bet there are multiple copies of the 80% build out there. I can guarantee there isn't only one. There's plenty of people who have the 40% build now. Once the modded/unmodded versions are released, the 80%, and perhaps any other builds out there might release. Releasing the 40% build does lower the value of the 80% build no doubt.

Comment

• If we're extremely lucky, news on the 80% version may be coming soon.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X