Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    If we're extremely lucky, news on the 80% version may be coming soon.
    I have been saying that for years.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
      One request filled on the cleaned-up RE15 backgrounds, plus some extras.
      Great job cleaning up the game show image, but are you sure that there is another window to the right? Also, I think that the blue-ish wall trim should be a little more evident on the back wall, and vertically aligned with the trim of the other legitimate image of the area. In the clearer image, notice the gap between the window sill and the top of the wall's trim.

I know you work hard at these, and I only nitpick because I know you're capable of professional work. I do hope DXP sees these too!

Comment

• going to be interesting to see if they can edit and create events. Will there be the zombie cop that gets up in elza's scenario? Roy? How will the first meeting with ada go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Great job cleaning up the game show image, but are you sure that there is another window to the right? Also, I think that the blue-ish wall trim should be a little more evident on the back wall, and vertically aligned with the trim of the other legitimate image of the area. In the clearer image, notice the gap between the window sill and the top of the wall's trim.

I know you work hard at these, and I only nitpick because I know you're capable of professional work. I do hope DXP sees these too!
          Still in the process of working on the interrogation rooms for Martin but....why not add a few more renders to the mix =P and don't worry I am watching these threads for stuffage that comes out, gonna start working on it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
            Still in the process of working on the interrogation rooms for Martin but....why not add a few more renders to the mix =P and don't worry I am watching these threads for stuffage that comes out, gonna start working on it now.
            You, sir, are awesome. I can't wait to see!

---

By the way, since we're all posting pictures we found online, I thought this one was great:

Comment

• ^ Rofl.
              Last edited by Darkness; 11-18-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1194j61.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	401988
                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                  How is everyone assuming 'Jesus Day' is Christmas? What if it's actually Easter 2013?

Just putting it out there...
                  Considering Jesus wasn't even born on the 25th of Dec, it shouldn't be x-mas but.... it's gonna be x-mas.

Comment

• Well MrBZork hasn't come forward and said it will be a different day, so I assume that X-Mas is correct. You'd think he would correct us if we got the date wrong. Who knows though, what a few more months when it's been 15 years? I am willing to hold out for a patched up 1,5 than a buggy one, but having both is a plus ;)
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-18-2012, 03:27 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• i wonder why inflames source never bothered to make map photos, his build surely had them
                      Last edited by warren; 11-18-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        Well MrBZork hasn't come forward and said it will be a different day, so I assume that X-Mas is correct. You'd think he would correct us if we got the date wrong. Who knows though, what a few more months when it's been 15 years? I am willing to hold out for a patched up 1,5 than a buggy one, but having both is a plus ;)
                        Just to clarify, he did say that the December "Jesus Day" (or whatever term he coined the day to be) would be a new update and not the game release, I'm pretty sure he said the game would come 2013.

This topic, though. I came for the 1.5, I stayed for the .gifs!
                        If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                          i wonder why inflames source never bothered to make map photos, his build surely had them
                          Because those photos were taken over 10 years ago by someone who basically did a full playthrough of a then completely unfamiliar game, whilst taking some photos here and there along the way, so everything was new, regardless of what they were pictures of. Besides, gameplay footage was much more interesting than a bunch of nitpicky little things like map screens. If I had access to media coverage of some game I really wanted to see, you can bet your ass off that the maps and menus would've been the last thing I'd care to ask for pictures of too

Comment

• Can somebody please explain how to.print psx cover right size thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

• My guess is that December will be an update to tell us when the game will be released. But it would be nice if it came out in January.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                                I have been saying that for years.

Do you know if in this build have Chimera ?? It' s have or not Mr x on 1.5 version?
                                Have grenades in this build?

Hey guys take easy, the important is that will be released ;),

Comment

Working...
                                X