Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting on this area now, gonna be using Enigmatism415's maps as a base and build off them so that we again have something to look at, any angles we haven't seen are again speculative. Also gonna post my Tumblr account:

Just a place for general 3d stuff I'm working on.

Feel free to check that out as I will be adding live updates more or less every hour I work on it showing progression, I'm actually surprised I didn't think of the idea at all ah well.
    Btw....those renders above are roughly 2 hours earlier than the final ones I compiled that I haven't posted but congrats on finding all those 'errors' might do that often.

Comment

• I freaking love that hallway. Radio Room...how I'd love to see it. Looks good man.

Comment

• Awesome stuff DXP! You seem to be on quite a roll... keep it up! I am still interested in seeing your interrogation rooms too, how are those coming along?

Will these new areas be implemented in MartinBiohazard's mod? That would be sweet!

Originally posted by DXP View Post
        Starting on this area now, gonna be using Enigmatism415's maps as a base and build off them so that we again have something to look at
        I am certainly flattered! You should take your own liberties too, of course.
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-20-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          That's the man spider o.O
          That sketch is not the chimera from RE1 but i really do feel like the spider man monster from 1.5 was a "branch" off of the chimera from RE1. If that makes any sense lol

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            If we're extremely lucky, news on the 80% version may be coming soon.
            If this current build leaks, and it is flaunted all over the internet, with videos and screenshots, it may draw out the owners of the 80% build. That's what I'm hoping would happen.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
              If this current build leaks, and it is flaunted all over the internet, with videos and screenshots, it may draw out the owners of the 80% build. That's what I'm hoping would happen.
              I am sure there is more than one person who has the 80% build. I'm also sure we'll see it in the future, as to when that is totally unsure. We are getting the 40% build so there's no if's on getting it.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                well, i believe they didnt tell if the chimera seen in RE1 and remake is made by spiders, i think they said its human + insect.
                They did, it's human + fly
                Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Sweet, DXP. Freakin' sweet. Makes me want to break out my pencils again, instead of getting back to work.
                  Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                  Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Just saw your blog updates today DXP, Nice! Once you finish the final versions I can't wait to play them in the mod.

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words guys, uploaded a couple of more renders, hallway is almost complete. Interrogation room wise first one is done and dusted number 2 will be done next(hopefully anyway)

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                        I always thought it was a fly/human hybrid. When you shoot them dead, maggots splash on the floor and wiggle about.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I always thought it was a fly/human hybrid. When you shoot them dead, maggots splash on the floor and wiggle about.
                          yah, chimera is human + fly, but 1.5 spider-man, we can only assume it's human + spider, by being a mix of species, a chimera.

Comment

• "This game contains scenes of unreleased violence and gore."

Lol, can't believe I've only just noticed that. Very nice.

Comment

• Thanksgiving was yesterday. One of the things I am thankful for is that there is a team out there dedicated enough to finish this project and mature enough to understand our very dysfunctional community. I'm very grateful for that. Thanks, team!

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                                Thanksgiving was yesterday. One of the things I am thankful for is that there is a team out there dedicated enough to finish this project and mature enough to understand our very dysfunctional community. I'm very grateful for that. Thanks, team!
                                dude, you left me very touched with this message

Comment

Working...
                                X