Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
    Thanksgiving was yesterday. One of the things I am thankful for is that there is a team out there dedicated enough to finish this project and mature enough to understand our very dysfunctional community. I'm very grateful for that. Thanks, team!
    Hear, hear!

I am also grateful to people like MartinBiohazard, DXP, and seikyak0u for their creativity and perseverance.

---

P.S. does anyone know who pandemoldeconnocilla is?

Comment

• Im thankful to everyone who keeps 1.5 alive , I just have very fond memories of being about 10 and looking at 1.5 in a EGM magazine those were the days lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        Im thankful to everyone who keeps 1.5 alive , I just have very fond memories of being about 10 and looking at 1.5 in a EGM magazine those were the days lol.
        i remember when i was 13 looking to 3.5 screenshots. i even printed a screenshot from leon pointing his magnum in a storm. i know dat feeling brah.

Comment

• Speaking of screenshots, I cleaned up the two extra shots that BZork posted on his YouTube video. I think the quality of these blown up shots is nice. The one with Elza is tripple the normal resolution while the one with Leon is a bit under 3x the same resolution.

On a side note, I am building a small site that will host all the beta biohazards out there. I have the BIO1 alpha samples, BIO1 beta, BIO1 GBC betas, BIO1 Trial, BIO0 trial, BIO1 remake trial, BIO2 beta v2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bio2-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	469.7 KB
ID:	401996Click image for larger version

Name:	bio2-2.jpg
Size:	383.0 KB
ID:	401997
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-23-2012, 10:45 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Speaking of screenshots, I cleaned up the two extra shots that BZork posted on his YouTube video. I think the quality of these blown up shots is nice. The one with Elza is tripple the normal resolution while the one with Leon is a bit under 3x the same resolution.

On a side note, I am building a small site that will host all the beta biohazards out there. I have the BIO1 alpha samples, BIO1 beta, BIO1 GBC betas, BIO1 Trial, BIO0 trial, BIO1 remake trial, BIO2 beta v2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7577[/ATTACH]
            Do you know where I can find Beta 2 V2 for PSP?

Comment

• Grab an ISO from a torrent or something and convert it yourself, it's not hard at all to do. But beware of incompatibility issues, the RE2 engine is a picky one.
              Last edited by Gemini; 11-24-2012, 03:12 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Grab an ISO from a torrent or something and convert it yourself, it's not hard at all to do. But beware of incompatibility issues, the RE2 engine is a picky one.
                I've tried many times -_- But I cant seem to get it to work

Comment

• I'll convert it for you and make a custom eboot. I'll upload it to my server. In fact I have beta 2 uploaded to my server right now.

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-24-2012, 01:56 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Oh, I can't help but notice it seems the team solved the dissapearing zombie bug. Their skill is unmatched!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      Oh, I can't help but notice it seems the team solved the dissapearing zombie bug. Their skill is unmatched!
                      Yes, this "Bug" is finally deleted... even in Curators Video show that bug... maybe the programmers "CAPCOM TEAM IN 1997" made it to avoid any Crash in the development of the game... or is just a bug that CAPCOM Programmers didn't notice... but it doesn't matter, we are going to have a Perfect game... form the Beginning to the End...

Comment

• Chief Irons in this build is a leon placeholder. Can't wait to see their Irons model.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Curious subject. Able to get in touch with me or hook me up with who's doing this? There are some technicalities surrounding this subject I'd like to investigate + a few discs I'd actually like to have mastered if possible (for appropriate rewards, of course)
                          Last edited by Carnivol; 11-24-2012, 05:17 PM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

I'll convert it for you and make a custom eboot. I'll upload it to my server. In fact I have beta 2 uploaded to my server right now.

Spoiler:
                            Thank you Can you send me the link for it? Also I'd like a copy of beta 2 on a real looking disk lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Curious subject. Able to get in touch with me or hook me up with who's doing this? There are some technicalities surrounding this subject I'd like to investigate + a few discs I'd actually like to have mastered if possible (for appropriate rewards, of course)
                              Carnivol, I can surely talk to him about this. From what I understand he has to manually inject the region code on the disc (I don't know how) and the enables it to boot. From what he's told me, normal ISO's lack the code and they can't be burned onto the disc. He said they are applied when pressing the disc, so i suppose it's done via a computer or something like that. I'll definitely ask him about this.

ParasiteAdam, I have not uploaded it yet. I have the normal Beta2 ISO on my server, but not the eboot. This eboot has music, custom icons, and a custom start logo. I'll convert it and upload it shortly for you.

Speaking of eboots, here the background for the bootable eboot for BIO1.5. It's still WIP, but looks good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	background2 copy.png
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	401998
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-24-2012, 06:23 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Carnivol, I can surely talk to him about this. From what I understand he has to manually inject the region code on the disc (I don't know how) and the enables it to boot. From what he's told me, normal ISO's lack the code and they can't be burned onto the disc. He said they are applied when pressing the disc, so i suppose it's done via a computer or something like that. I'll definitely ask him about this.
                                Yeah. Know about all that jazz. Curious about whether the discs can be master flagged + multi-region flagged (as you "technically" could do that). Would be interested in seeing what the setup is too (but if the hardware is outside of my current price range, I guess at least being able to write a set of working discs of something would be of interest).

Comment

Working...
                                X