Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Carnivol, I can surely talk to him about this. From what I understand he has to manually inject the region code on the disc (I don't know how) and the enables it to boot. From what he's told me, normal ISO's lack the code and they can't be burned onto the disc. He said they are applied when pressing the disc, so i suppose it's done via a computer or something like that. I'll definitely ask him about this.

ParasiteAdam, I have not uploaded it yet. I have the normal Beta2 ISO on my server, but not the eboot. This eboot has music, custom icons, and a custom start logo. I'll convert it and upload it shortly for you.

Speaking of eboots, here the background for the bootable eboot for BIO1.5. It's still WIP, but looks good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7578[/ATTACH]
    Ah alright well I look forward when its converted. And that looks cool I'd totally use that for the background on a 1.5 eboot :3

Comment

• Never even touched a PSP...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Never even touched a PSP...
        o.o

Sadly I built the one I use.

Comment

• Sounds good Zombie X! Keep us posted, if you need to people to pool in for a certain amount of discs I'm deffinately interested in getting something like this.

Comment

Never even touched a PSP...
            sad, the main reason i obtained psp was to be able to play psx games whenever i go, especially resident evil games...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2b2 working.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	401999
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Oh, I can't help but notice it seems the team solved the dissapearing zombie bug. Their skill is unmatched!
              I don't have time to look though all these pages, please point me in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                I don't have time to look though all these pages, please point me in the right direction.
                He's probably talking about the Halloween teaser. But right now it's impossible to confirm whether they have already fixed the bug since the "dead" zombies in the office lobby have yet to reanimate (no pool of blood and you can examine the bodies) while the fat one Elza shoots in the basement seems to just have fallen over instead of actually dying.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-25-2012, 08:29 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I have not gotten any word from my friend yet, but regarding my BIO2 Beta 2 eboot, it's uploading now. It's a 94MB file and will by up in the next 20 minutes. Did you guys want me to make any eboots of the BIO1 beta's or alphas?

The BIO2 Ebbot can be found here > DOWNLOAD

OK maybe someone can help me out. BIO2 Beta 2 does not boot at all. I can pull up the options menu for the pops loader and change the brightness and loading speed, but the game does not even load. I've tried the BIO2 ID's, BIO2 Trial ID's, and a few more with no success. It it helps I am running CFW 6.60 ME-1.1.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 12:48 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    He's probably talking about the Halloween teaser. But right now it's impossible to confirm whether they have already fixed the bug since the "dead" zombies in the office lobby have yet to reanimate (no pool of blood and you can examine the bodies) while the fat one Elza shoots in the basement seems to just have fallen over instead of actually dying.
                    True....but I'd put money on it being fixed.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have not gotten any word from my friend yet, but regarding my BIO2 Beta 2 eboot, it's uploading now. It's a 94MB file and will by up in the next 20 minutes. Did you guys want me to make any eboots of the BIO1 beta's or alphas?

The BIO2 Ebbot can be found here > DOWNLOAD

OK maybe someone can help me out. BIO2 Beta 2 does not boot at all. I can pull up the options menu for the pops loader and change the brightness and loading speed, but the game does not even load. I've tried the BIO2 ID's, BIO2 Trial ID's, and a few more with no success. It it helps I am running CFW 6.60 ME-1.1.

Bio1 beta eboot would be pretty cool ^^

Comment

• Whoops sorry for the double post
                        Last edited by ParasiteAdam; 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Here's the BIO1 1995/08/04 Alpha in eboot form > DOWNLOAD

I fixed the BIO2 beta 2 eboot, but it's around 400MB in size.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Here's the BIO1 1995/08/04 Alpha in eboot form > DOWNLOAD

I fixed the BIO2 beta 2 eboot, but it's around 400MB in size.
                            Thats ok. I have a big memory card Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                              Thats ok. I have a big memory card Link?
                              it's still uploading ;) Will be done in 1.5 hours.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

it's still uploading ;) Will be one in 1.5 hours.
                                Haha see what you did there

I shall await it patiently as I do for 1.5 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X