Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ParasiteAdam, here's the fixed beta 2 eboot > DOWNLOAD

Now back on topic!
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 04:51 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Yeah. Know about all that jazz. Curious about whether the discs can be master flagged + multi-region flagged (as you "technically" could do that). Would be interested in seeing what the setup is too (but if the hardware is outside of my current price range, I guess at least being able to write a set of working discs of something would be of interest).
      Well that's interesting, I always wondered how those unauthorized cheat discs could even run on an unmodded playstation. Please do tell us the details if possible. About region codes, the console checks if there is "SCEA SCEA SCEA SCEA (...)" written on a hi-density area. Or at least that's what I remember reading haha.
      Last edited by Aleff; 11-25-2012, 05:39 PM.
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• I got some more information off of him regarding the region codes and how they are implemented. From he's told me you need to have certain information before the data is even accessed. It's located in some sub channel data. It's not in there as "SCEA" but rather some code that is like binary. The machine reads this string and recognizes it as SCEA or others. This code can be in a few places on the disc but is located before the data in something like a pre-gap.

I could not find out how he injects this data on the disc though. I'll press him more on that.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I haven't smelled anything this fishy since I went to chinatown

Comment

• WTF? If this is real and the buyer dumps it I will be happy as hell. Though I'd rather have the modded version.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              WTF? If this is real and the buyer dumps it I will be happy as hell. Though I'd rather have the modded version.
              >IF its real
              you think they'd dump it? Lolololololol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                >IF its real
                you think they'd dump it? Lolololololol.
                Maybe they will if we pool money together for them? I can offer up $100 right now towards that!

Also I know someone on Assembler already said the way asked was stupid, but whatever. I wasn't serious at all int hat post and was mostly joking. Edited that post and now it's what I meant to say.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2012, 07:50 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• That's not a bad idea. I don't think its legit at all though. no info on it, like if its 80%
                  Last edited by Darkness; 11-25-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• It'd be rad if somehow this is the first build ever, the alpha. But hope is fleeting..

Anyways you never know what it is. He should have uploaded a video with proof of it.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Supposedly he did. But its already private, so he turned if off that fast after the sale or its a gimmick

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        Supposedly he did. But its already private, so he turned if off that fast after the sale or its a gimmick
                        You know if could be he has beta 2 on disc. I'd feel bad fr the buyer if it wasn't 1.5.

Also this guy is Italian... Italian team? No no just a coincidence... or is it?
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I don't think so. It's probably beta 2 or something. He said "1.5 is nothing like everyone says it is."
                          Last edited by Darkness; 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• I'd be kinda pissed if I dropped $1000 on a readily available, and free, beta. But who knows, maybe it's even the elusive beta 1.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Ughh. I posted this here in regards to the item being for sale, I didn't realise it had already been sold. Please don't use this as another opportunity to start a shit storm, I don't want to have to regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X