Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a graphical point of view, the models are low-poly and quite grating to the eyes. The areas themselves look kind of bland and simple, especially when you think about their structure. I do like the blue tints in the backgrounds, but overall it's obvious that retail RE2 had a better graphical presentation. To be honest, this is just a beta though, you don't actually know how much was done unless you own the files and intensively analyse... Just some thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      the part when "ADA" is in right in front of camera and there is a line"whers marvin, wasnt he with u?", she looks like a prince of persia character ehehe, darkness dude, can u take this snapshot to us?
      Last edited by Darkness; 11-27-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EltonsJohn View Post

lol
          LOL ! how true

Comment

• Yeah the reflection on the van is pretty damn sweet!

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            From a graphical point of view, the models are low-poly and quite grating to the eyes. The areas themselves look kind of bland and simple, especially when you think about their structure. I do like the blue tints in the backgrounds, but overall it's obvious that retail RE2 had a better graphical presentation. To be honest, this is just a beta though, you don't actually know how much was done unless you own the files and intensively analyse... Just some thoughts.
            I don't know, if you look at the backgrounds on the Trial Edition some of the later backgrounds were done to a very high standard, almost as good as the retail game. The factory in particular is well done with lots of detail, although some areas are clearly unfinished with a low poly count like you said.

Comment

• It was never 100% completed guys, can't really compare to a finished product ya know ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                It was never 100% completed guys, can't really compare to a finished product ya know ;)
                Absolutely.

Comment

• Originally posted by EltonsJohn View Post

lol
                  For sure... The Biohazard 2 Prototype/Resident Evil 1.5 is like our Ark of the Convenant, like BIOHAZARD FANS and the Raiders of the Lost RE 1.5 or something, just a few days for december and new info for the game, we need a Demo or something... like a CD Image with a Demo Video like a "DEMONSTRATION" Video showed after a few seconds on every videogame... if anyone know what i mean...
                  Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-27-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    The old parking lot is so bare and boring to look at. Do you think those backgrounds are still a work in progress at that point? They seem really low res compared to a lot of other backgrounds.
                    The Parking Lot from the 40% build remains completely unchanged in the 80% build.

Comment

• All parking lots and garages look bland/dull to me. It's just a place to park your car, so nothing fancy is needed. So IMO the garage in 1.5 is more like the real thing.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Grrrr. I think this is a fake sales thread "Greatest TR beta's" & "Mr Sippy" share IPs. Both are on a 5 day ban.
                        ...then who was video?!

Comment

• I bet my bottom dollar it's the V-Jump video but edited. There's no way the Alpha is in the wild, no way.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            I bet my bottom dollar it's the V-Jump video but edited. There's no way the Alpha is in the wild, no way.
                            Then you damn sure don't trust the GMan. He say's all 3 are.

Comment

• He also says he knows one person from the team, then he says he owns a build, then he scams robert.kendo with the BETA 2 iso faked as 1.5, then he claims to own three builds and that he's going to release something, then he goes back to low-profile mode. Brightest logic at its best, it definitively makes sense. I know it in my heart, he has to be trusted.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 11-28-2012, 01:09 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I didn't view the video, as it was private, but spoke with a friend who did.

I have a friend on AIM, who is an avid RE fan, and he said the video looked to be of the alpha build with the Chris model. It was however recorded with a camcorder so the quality was pretty bad, from what I understand.

Anyways I don't know what to think. I think I'll sit back and watch..
                                Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I bet my bottom dollar it's the V-Jump video but edited. There's no way the Alpha is in the wild, no way.
                                Perhaps your friend will know if it was an edited V-Jump video...

Comment

Working...
                                X