Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you damn sure don't trust the GMan.
    He's obviously trying to push others into releasing material for his own benefit. Think of the card game, poker... if noone calls the bluff, it's possible to win the game without actually having a winning combination of cards. This guy doesn't have anything to lay down on the table - when bullshit is called, he can't even provide proof to back himself.

Many people have tried this method before, and all have failed when asked for proof. Gman is no exception. As Borman mentioned earlier in this thread, no one remembers the person who releases stuff. If that guy is smart enough to attempt bluffing, he should know that he's already shit the bed, as the scare-tactics have obviously backfired (there hasn't been a release).

Even if that guy actually has what he claims to, and went as far as to release it, it still wouldn't matter because ISOs aren't nearly as profitable as the discs from whence they came. He would only ruin his own reputation even further, by trying to play the community hero. In that scenario, you can bet that no one would be daring enough to trust him, again.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
      He's obviously trying to push others into releasing material for his own benefit.
      Exactly, and it's very obvious. I wonder if he even realizes he looks like an idiot. And for a collector community to keep a guy like this around will backfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        Exactly, and it's very obvious. I wonder if he even realizes he looks like an idiot. And for a collector community to keep a guy like this around will backfire.
        and then he insults all of us on here lol saying how rude we are , I actually enjoy talking to the people on THIA and I have not come across really rude people like I have on assembler , Assembler is were the 1.5 fights normaly start.

And this Gman is the type of guy that will spoil it for everyone else .

Im just happy to wait for christmas .

Comment

• Trolling the 1.5 community actually takes some effort (creating secondary accounts, photoshopping images, wasting CD-Rs with sharpie scribble). Is it actually rewarding to them? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            Trolling the 1.5 community actually takes some effort (creating secondary accounts, photoshopping images, wasting CD-Rs with sharpie scribble). Is it actually rewarding to them? Really?
            As usual, they just want to see how people react. But it goes to show that they need better things to do in life than to troll communties with such blatant bs, like stamp collecting or something useful to mankind like offing themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I bet my bottom dollar it's the V-Jump video but edited. There's no way the Alpha is in the wild, no way.
              I don't trust the Gman whats so ever but I disagree with the alpha not being in the wild, theres a very slim chance that it could be but it just may be. Remember the biohazard 1 debug build that got leaked? or the other two bio very early builds that were leaked earlier this year? I bet 90 percent of us never thought we'd see any of those.
              Last edited by Guest; 11-28-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• I am wondering if the dialog is real or was it made by the development mod team? I thought Ada in RE1.5 was called Linda?
                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  I am wondering if the dialog is real or was it made by the development mod team? I thought Ada in RE1.5 was called Linda?
                  They would know more than us for sure. Coulda been a mistranslation like DJ or just completely BassAckwards wrong.
                  They definitely have a translator and its legit dialog.

Comment

• I got confirmation that the TR beta dueds RE1.5 video was a edited version of the V-Jump build. So it's the original trailer, but edited. Well funny as hell. And Linda is not a mistranslation at all. In the art for her, it reads as リンダ (Rinda), so in English it would be Linda.

It'd be sweet if we got new screenshots on December 5th for when St. Nicolas comes ;)
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-28-2012, 08:59 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I got confirmation that the TR beta dueds RE1.5 video was a edited version of the V-Jump build. So it's the original trailer, but edited. Well funny as hell. And Linda is not a mistranslation at all. In the art for her, it reads as リンダ (Rinda), so in English it would be Linda.

It'd be sweet if we got new screenshots on December 5th for when St. Nicolas comes ;)
                      The video I saw embedded for a brief moment was titled Resident evil Alpha/Beta Collection and had a thumbnail with some dude in a race car on a race track. Don't know who told you that but either they're telling porkies or Greatest TR switched the videos at some point after creating the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        The video I saw embedded for a brief moment was titled Resident evil Alpha/Beta Collection and had a thumbnail with some dude in a race car on a race track. Don't know who told you that but either they're telling porkies or Greatest TR switched the videos at some point after creating the thread.
                        Yeah, didn't see the video at all. Just relaying the info I was passed on it. It could be my friend is fucking with me, and it wouldn't be the first time. Who knows, and honestly it doesn't matter. The dude was an ass and got everyone pissed. So I think we'll brush this all behind us. Pay no attention to the ass-goblin, right?
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Indeed. It's great that while we unfortunaely get hoaxes and drama every few months that there's actually a donator and a group of people out there who are putting work in day in and day out to make the experience as complete as possible for everyone. It still kind of surprises me that it's actually happening to be honest, the Halloween video was probably the best 1.5 footage that's ever been posted online, it still blows me away. They have my utmost respect and gratitude.

Comment

• Well we're all in agreement that he's a faker right? Whatever the video was, it almost certainly wasn't exclusive footage of the alpha build.

Comment

• It's be a kicker that after he returns from his ban, that he posts a mediafire link to 1.5. I think I'd just have a WTF face going on. But I look forward to the day when I check the homepage and see "BIO1.5 has been released".
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                                I am wondering if the dialog is real or was it made by the development mod team? I thought Ada in RE1.5 was called Linda?
                                I translated the kanji of the name of the original ADA ADA and his name is not "LINDA" is a myth, so did Roy that many call when your name DJ Kanji is "Loy"
                                L = R in Japan and vice versa, ie ROY.

Comment

Working...
                                X