Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension and idea wise, it's quite close to the retail equivalent. The floor texture and chair are pretty much the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	int.png
Views:	1
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	402014

Name:	inn.png
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	402015
    Last edited by MattJon; 12-02-2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Goosebumps.....

If Roy has been added in then there's no doubt, they can create in game cutscenes. Roy was not in the 40% build at all and they created him along with the scene. Truly they are pro's. I wonder what other surprises they have in store for us?
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-02-2012, 11:42 AM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        The interrogation rooms remained untextured even in the "Inflames" build, so I doubt it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7600[/ATTACH]
        Isn't that the radio room, and not the interrogation room? I could swear I've seen pictures of the interrogation room before because I remember it looking so similar to retail even before seeing this picture from mrbzork.
        Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• On a separate note, did anyone save the scans from this page? I've been trying to access it for a while now but the page is no longer there.

Comment

• This is awesome! wasn't expecting to see Roy there lol....can't wait to see more new stuff. Good job MrBZork+team.

Comment

• Same, but if they make this a full fledged game, then that is truly awesome. I don't know if they will got hat far but a man can dream, no?
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                Same, but if they make this a full fledged game, then that is truly awesome. I don't know if they will got hat far but a man can dream, no?
                If they can add roy/ script events with him in it they can probably do everything they need. You can't underestimate these guys. I'm tellin ya

Name:	roy.PNG
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	402016

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  If they can add roy/ script events with him in it they can probably do everything they need. You can't underestimate these guys. I'm tellin ya

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7603[/ATTACH]
                  Is this the real ROY or a re-skined leon or mod leon?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7603[/ATTACH]
                    I'm not underestimating them at all.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      Is this the real ROY or a re-skined leon or mod leon?
                      Bro thats an original model. They got some fucking mad skills. Of course they based it on the one inflames picture we have and the concept art, its so perfect looking..
                      Last edited by Darkness; 12-02-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Bro that's an original model. They got some fucking mad skills. Of course they based it on the one inflames picture we have and the concept art, its so perfect looking..
                        Indeed. It's not an official CPACOM model, but it's the closest thing we can have to it.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• yeah who ever made that is amazing well done to them !! id rather get a 1.5 screenshot a day then chocolat in my calander lol.

Comment

• Couldn't help but drop in for a second to comment after the Advent clip. I'm the one who accidentally started that "Roy in the Radio Room" business, and it was my bad based on a misinterpretation of the data then available. They've got him in one of the Interrogation Rooms, where he belongs, per Alzaire's research. Roy's model in the clip looks a lot like one that got recreated a while back, and has been available for a while for download on the RE 1 2 3 Modding Forums and other places. Great job on recreating the Interrogation Room, "da team." Looking forward to more peeks and previews. Now, back to my vacation ....
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I love how the video is 1080p
                              REmake 1.5!

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              Bro thats an original model. They got some fucking mad skills. Of course they based it on the one inflames picture we have and the concept art, its so perfect looking..
                              "Looks perfect," but still make claims of it being someone's custom model? Huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                "Looks perfect," but still make claims of it being someone's custom model? Huh.
                                So something, anything is only perfect when it's made by Capcom? Custom work can't reach the pedestal of excellence that you've set up for Capcom in your eternal worship of them? You are such an asshat. Why are you even posting in a Resident Evil 1.5 thread? We have all acknowledged a long ago that you don't like Resident Evil 1.5, almost every post you make in RE 1.5 threads is the same re-assertion that you don't like it and I'm sure you'd prefer it not be released. It wouldn't surprise me if you, being the hateful fuck that you are, were reporting everything to Capcom and doing everything in your power to stop the so-called 'Team Sandwich'. Your posts contribute nothing and since you don't like Resident Evil 1.5, stop posting in RE 1.5 threads, simple as that. To each his own, so get the fuck out, you wanker.
                                Last edited by Josh-san; 12-02-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X