Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn this Roy model looks so so so good...

cant wait to see more. Fantastic stuff. Keep up the good work.
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I was wondering why MrBZork's advent video with Roy has a .STR ending on it. That's a Playstation movie format. I wonder if he's hinting at the inclusion of FMV's. Why else title it .STR?
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        I was wondering why MrBZork's advent video with Roy has a .STR ending on it. That's a Playstation movie format. I wonder if he's hinting at the inclusion of FMV's. Why else title it .STR?
        Is that really the format?

Comment

• Yeah, Playstation movie files are in STR format, similar to Mpeg, but lower bitrate and framerate. BIO1's opening is PJ.STR, a streaming video format.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Now you got me excited as f*ck. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              Now you got me excited as f*ck. lol
              Who nkows, but when I saw .STR, I was like "FMV's!". I think they are making FMV's, or maybe they already are done.

I think it's safe to say that this will be a fully playable game from start to finish. That's what it looks like. The factory is in there, so why not the labs. I really want to see what their rendition of the sewers will be.

Darkness, do you have gmail at all? If so I would love to talk about 1.5 with you.
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-03-2012, 06:24 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Gmail? No I use yahoo.
                I think that the .STR could just be what he uploaded it as too. I thought the advent was a nod to the calendars but now I'm not so sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Gmail? No I use yahoo.
                  I think that the .STR could just be what he uploaded it as too. I thought the advent was a nod to the calendars but now I'm not so sure
                  Who knows, but the way he titled it is as if it were to be a real .STR video file..
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-03-2012, 06:37 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The plot thickens!

Comment

• FMVs are possible, It's definitely possible....but if there are FMVs voice acting is seriously kinda something that should be considered..all this is hypothetical though.

Comment

• Yes, of course. But who knows. It's be rad if they got RE2's voice actors to voice these lines. But that is a far stretch.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• That's...too far a stretch to even comprehend. lol.

Comment

• Just wishful thinking.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Advent: a coming into being or use, from Latin, arrival, from advenire

So hate to burst the bubble, but advent may mean that it'll simply soon be among us. Either way, worth the wait
                              Last edited by doriantoki; 12-03-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• I just wish there was more clarification from MrBZork.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X