Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be jelly or sumjizzle.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
      EDIT: The Antiscam video could easily be recreated by anyone, its just load the opcode to set the blackbars in place, then set up a text trigger and press X. Having the black bars and having player input/control are seperate. Essentially MarkGrass is correct in a way that it's not a cutscene in the sense of more cutscene-like scripting going on.
      antiscam quickmade as respond to people falsely claim and try profit on data they not have. no timing code or other change need in 2 min text edit and record. only texts to quick message for public shame on scam. all i say. antiscam show hack of new text routine in a biohazard and it is on playstation with game with utilize of crc checks. only else ever do similar in society of resident evil was spanish hack of resident evil 1 with disable of crc check to permit text change. not sure if they fix lba checks too, for the reorganize of files and adding of new datas.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
      I see! On a side note, how much has been done on PC and how much has been done on PSX? As I understand they're not mutually exclusive and present their own individual problems.
      playstation is much more complicate. has more memory limits, strighter file checks, tighter limitation of file format and concerns in emulator accuracy and hardware compatibility for new code.

Originally posted by warren View Post
      the team has never said that they are the best or that they are doing this for the first time. When the beta will be released everyone will be free to create their version and showing off their skills.
      will monitor community for feedback and see what community do. main focus likely shift to new projects for any involved and fresh challenges again of personal interests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Must be jelly or sumjizzle.
        The fuck's a sumjizzle?

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
        main focus likely shift to new projects for any involved and fresh challenges again of personal interests.
        Pegasus Prime?

Comment

• If I told you, I'd have to kill you. Anyway, I much prefer to point people in the right direction if they approach me with a problem (although some suck big time at listening), rather than hunting down other people's problems and solving them for them (that's what video games are about!). Anyway, anyone who's ever been drunk gaming, been to a podcast recording session (cutting room floor material), or otherwise engage in more friendlier and private conversation with me knows that I'm quite the chatterbox when it comes to all sorts of stuff - be it private, hobby, or work related (usually, for people like me, all 3 are one and the same - to a certain degree)
          Haha... Indeed, you're an interesting, intelligent person to talk to.

Everyone has played their part that's for sure! All I know is that this is a good time to be a fan of Resident Evil and that many great things are coming thanks to everyone's work.
          I think that should be something we can all agree upon.

will monitor community for feedback and see what community do. main focus likely shift to new projects for any involved and fresh challenges again of personal interests.
          Interesting.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• main focus likely shift to new projects for any involved and fresh challenges again of personal interests.
            a translation of mizzurna falls ?

Comment

• Question: Will the team reveal themselves when the game gets a release?
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                The fuck's a sumjizzle?
                All explained in one simple picture:

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Can't wait to see the getting proved wrong. I was fistpumping when BZork posted challenge accepted

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                    Question: Will the team reveal themselves when the game gets a release?
                    i do not answer those questions. ok?

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Pegasus Prime?
                    i wish.

Originally posted by warren View Post
                    a translation of mizzurna falls ?
                    Aconcagua is playstation title i think many interest in too.
                    Last edited by B.Zork; 12-05-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Has the 80% final build footage and inflames/bioflames footage been helpful with the process MrB.Zork?
                      Last edited by Darkness; 12-05-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                        Question: Will the team reveal themselves when the game gets a release?
                        for there safety it would more then likely be best they did not reveal themselves.

Though I would like them to show us a video one day with them working on the game , Id love to see how all the modding is done.
                        Im really stupid when it comes to modding I just can't get my head around all the lines of codes , Ive never been the brightest tool in the bulb box lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          All explained in one simple picture
                          I think I hate you just a little bit more right now. Go find a US copy of Chrono Cross and add that shizzle as another dictionary variable for some new party member or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            Has the 80% final build footage and inflames/bioflames footage been helpful with the process MrB.Zork?
                            Yes, I am interested to know this as well.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              Aconcagua is playstation title i think many interest in too.
                              Aconcagua would be awesome too!

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                i do not answer those questions. ok?
                                but i would really like to know if you are a Resident evil fan, since when, whats your favorite one and if you like the RE's new(crappy) style.

Comment

Working...
                                X