Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    but i would really like to know if you are a Resident evil fan, since when, whats your favorite one and if you like the RE's new(crappy) style.
    trying to find a date... maybe loosen him up to get some info

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
        argh dude. cant ask what kind of games someone likes.

anyway, RE is going thru so many changes, some are goods (2000 to 2005), others are crap(2005-now)... so, i think would be nice to know whats his point of view of the series.
        Last edited by yurieu; 12-05-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
          Question: Will the team reveal themselves when the game gets a release?
          They seem like a smart bunch of folks, so I'm guessing no.

Comment

• If I was on the team, I would not reveal myself. Why make myself a target for CAPCOM's lawyers?

Now I would love to see a making of video of how they did this. Not showing their faces of course, but maybe recorded on the PC with fraps. If they record their voices, then apply some masking. If anything, give themselves aliases. Upload the video via FTP to a server, then forward the link to MrBZork so he can upload it.

Oh and another thought, maybe MrBZork has all the advents uploaded, but they are unlisted and or private. That way when the date comes up for the new video, all he has to do is just change the video permissions.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
              main focus likely shift to new projects for any involved and fresh challenges again of personal interests.
              Good luck with that, it sounds interesting. I hope you'll keep us updated on these potential projects in the future!

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              but i would really like to know if you are a Resident evil fan, since when, whats your favorite one and if you like the RE's new(crappy) style.
              My guess is that he would really not want to answer these kind of questions as this is none of our business. When he wants to say something or give some informations, he does it. But it doesn't mean people have to ask him tons of questions all of a sudden. It's obvious he wants to keep a low profile, you should respect that.
              Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-05-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                My guess is that he would really not want to answer these kind of questions as this is none of our business. When he wants to say something or give some informations, he does it. But it doesn't mean people have to ask him tons of questions all of a sudden. It's obvious he wants to keep a low profile, you should respect that.
                QFT/E

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  QFT/E
                  seriously. he is a spokesman, he doesn't need one. and you sound funny with your nose that far up his ass just so you know.

Comment

• Now, now. Let's just hold hands and skip into the magical world of rainbows and unicorns, whilst whistling London Bridge.

Comment

• I just want to skip to the umbrella laboratory with elza and go do science stuff ;)

Comment

• I wouldn't mind taking her hand and just skipping along. Is it wrong to like a mass of polygon's?
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• any mass of polygons but elza, yes. But shes special ya know. lulz

Another thing, the track only played outside the tram before getting to the marshalling yard sure does sound 1.5 like

EDIT: Here it is, I would like to bet this played a role in 1.5 but got reduced to one room in retail just like red lab. Hell I'd put money on this being roy's theme. Or something. Anything other than a crappy tram theme..
                          Last edited by Darkness; 12-05-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

any mass of polygons but elza, yes. But shes special ya know. lulz

Another thing, the track only played outside the tram before getting to the marshalling yard sure does sound 1.5 like

EDIT: Here it is, I would like to bet this played a role in 1.5 but got reduced to one room in retail just like red lab. Hell I'd put money on this being roy's theme. Or something. Anything other than a crappy tram theme..

aw dude, i think it fits the tram room like a charm. look at 0:38, looks like metal pounding and movement.. and the constant whistle you can notice every time may refer to an electricity ambient. and the woooooom!(like RE5), may refer to an underground place. not the mention Birkin surrounding the area.

the music fits the room.

btw, i think its very cool to imagine what songs were re-used. i do this with RE4-3.5 all the time.
                            Last edited by yurieu; 12-05-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• I'd like to think many were reused. We know Red Lab(wreckage) the marshalling yards and hunk music was, but perhaps the tram music like I suggested was. Or sherry's music. Maybe when leon and claire meet up, elza and john meet up and the same track played.
                              Somebody hit up nobuo! haha
                              Last edited by Darkness; 12-05-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I'd like to think many were reused. We know Red Lab(wreckage) the marshalling yards and hunk music was, but perhaps the tram music like I suggested was. Or sherry's music. Maybe when leon and claire meet up, elza and john meet up and the same track played.
                                when my new yamaha receiver arrives to me, ill hear all the BH2 OST. then ill pm u those i think who belongs to 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X