Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I solved the mystery if more than birkin 1 is on the 40% build. Heres PSM footage of a later cutscene than the factory elevator with birkin mutating, Growing claws and stabbing through a large door's opening at 2:20. The video also includes power puzzle with elza and john/elza waiting on sherry with the dogs attacking
    Screencap:Click image for larger version

Name:	birkinmutating.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	402029
    Last edited by Darkness; 12-06-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• looks like the part where he stabs spider-man.

edit:nvm, doorway is different.
      Last edited by J0shuaKane; 12-06-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• That nanosecond footage is amazing. Birkin is swinging his arm WHILE its mutating growing claws, I'm unsure where thats taking place, its after the pole swinging, hes mutating as it happens. Oh 1.5 .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          is it possible any of the extreme battle music is recycled from 1.5?
          Also weren't 1.5 leon's damage grunts recycled for EB chris?
          If so couldn't the team take 1.5 leon damage grunts from EB Chris instead of retail Leon?
          Don't think any of the Extreme Battle tracks were in 1.5, one thing I did pick up though, even though the grunts are recycled from Chris/BH1, there's one particular sound that 1.5 Leon makes that's not apart of Chris's. (Can hear it during the Birkin battle when Birkin slams Leon with a pipe)
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            fat guys bleed the same. also one with a gimped skinny arm, its weird...

and wouldn't reducing the blood sprites for the zombies, reduce it for all of them? and if that is the case, wasn't that part of the 1.5 legend, more blood and gore?

the shadows are also darker, well, just not as clear. see how his feet disappear? hers do to. that is how RE2 retail shadows are. in 1.5 their feet still stand out. also, they are oval, 1.5 had circle shadows. see...

Not sure what to make of this

Comment

• It's different emulators, thus bringing out the difference.

Comment

• i personally don't give much about bleed amount of fat zombie as long as I could kill him anyway.... i would not even kill him just put a infinite life to myself and watch him trying to eat me... and i would watch int like 5 hours before doing anything....
                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                  It's different emulators, thus bringing out the difference.
                  different emulators change the shadow tim and blood effects? which emulator makes RE2 bloodier?

Comment

• As in for the shadowing, blood not so much

Comment

• ^the disappearing feet i could believe, but change the shape even? its not like a pal to ntsc, it clearly hugs their feet tighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        i personally don't give much about bleed amount of fat zombie as long as I could kill him anyway.... i would not even kill him just put a infinite life to myself and watch him trying to eat me... and i would watch int like 5 hours before doing anything....
                        wat
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                          wat
                          ... The things people are obsessed with.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• I think I can explain the shadows, the Team footage is recorded in a slightly more stretched resolution, it's a simple as that. You can tell by the length of the cardboard boxes. Thus making the shadows appear more round. You can also tell that it's more stretched because the PSM footage has a little vertical letter-boxing. (whatever the tech name for that is)

(Comparison underneath the spoiler tag, click images for full resolution)
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• It's not slightly more stretched, that's really the correct screen ratio 320x240 games are supposed to have.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Well the point I'm try to make is that the ratio's of the 2 videos are different making the shadows appear a different shape on both videos.

EDIT: The lighting in the PSM footage is probably due to recording software/default brightness etc (it just looks lower quality and washed out to me)
                                Last edited by EvilMarshy; 12-07-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X